good and bad news with empire at war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good and bad news with empire at war

good news is...i got it to work with cure rom!!!
    bad news....it screws up my system and forces it to shutdown..(u know the 1 minute to shut down thing)

it loaded..i got to the menu but it shut down..
    so my question is..how do you get cure rom to work whitout it shutting down your system???

If you looked around this forum just a wee bit more you would have seen lots of posts regarding eaw. But enough scolding.

CureROM froze my system after exiting the game. Based on advice from another member of this forum I grabbed the program Securom Loader v1.0 from the downloads section and successfully used it to play the game. However I used A120% not DT4 to mount the image.

I believe the author of CureROM has another version in the works to correct these kinds of problems. But as long as the loader works for me I am happy.

Seems lots of folks have different ways to get this game running for them. Many can't get it to work at all no matter what they do. This might be an indication of things to come.

Comment

that is in my case. i cannot get it to work regardless what i follow on these boards.

Comment

Working...
      X