No announcement yet.

RMPS emulation? with(out) burned copy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMPS emulation? with(out) burned copy?

hi
    I have a question about the RMPS emulation.

can i, load the cdimage of a Securom *New* 4.8x protected game in the Daemon Toolz Virtual Drive and use the RMPS emulation when i store a mds file, with the same name like the cd-image, in the directory of the cd-image?
    or
    Must i have to burn the image first with alcohol120 and mds support.
    and then using the burned copy with daemon toolz (but without the cd-image in the virtual drive) and activated RMPS emulation?

For sure you can play from mounted image - thatґs what the virtual drives were created for
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

hmm, i thinlk should ask better questions
      my real question is, can i use the RMPS emulation of the daemon tools just with the normal (maybe cloneCD image) cd-Image or duo i need a *.mds file?

if i do not need an mds or bwa file,
      my question is, where are the information stored wich are needed to emulate RMPS (cd-sector reading time or st.)

Comment

You DO need an mds or bwa file to use dpm/rmps emulation.

Comment

Ah, if I re-read your 1st question you try to mix image files, e.g. ccd + .mds with DPM-data so RMPS-emulation should work for ccd-image - thatґs not possible ґcause .mds and ccd are different.
          The DPM data is stored in .mds/.bwa-file - together with all other info about the image, thatґs why mixing .mds and ccd does not work.
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
          X