Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I CANT PLAY .BIN or .CUE FILES

HELP

I have searched through the forums for any thread of this problem but I cant find any. I dont know where to put this question so I thought I had better ask the experts first.

I have just reinstalled VDM v4.3HE. I have some films in binary formats which I am trying to play by loading the image. But I cant. I can mount the image OK but when I try to play this I get an avpcd2 window asking to choose the program which I want use. I selected RealPlayer and track AVSEQ01.MPG tries to open but RealPlayer can and wants to download new software. I OK this. It tries to install MPEG-2 support plugin which I believ is already comes with my powerDVD software! But it tells me that MPEG-2 decoder must be installed to play this file. Again it should be on power DVD. Any way I downloaded windows XP video decoder frm Microsoft Cyberlink Video/SP decoder clvsd.ax 3.5.0.914. All to no avail.

I have used Daemon tools before and could play these same binary images without problem. So what am I doing wrong?

Working...
X