Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Step by Step Wizzard: Play SafeDisc and SecuRom games without the orginal!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step by Step Wizzard: Play SafeDisc and SecuRom games without the orginal!!

I wrote a FULL COMPLETELY Step by Step Wizzard for Play Games without the orginal with SecuRom and SafeDisc games! I can`t post attachments so i upped all with a txt.file (the wizzard) and a lot pictures, which makes it easier for newbes =) I hope it helps!
    It works with ALL Versions of Securom And Safedisc! (including SD 4.6 and newest securom 7)

Downloads:

11Mbit: http://s1.11mbit.in/3G603NLA4K14Jdxv...6rloM/1mBwmb42

Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.de/files/13807666/...ginal.zip.html

Jokershare: http://de.jokershare.com/zipfiles/fi...he_Orginal.zip

PS: you must have got the orginal game! otherwise it is not legal to make a copy from them!
    Last edited by Ares Myto; 21.02.2006, 19:42.

Nice Guide ,
    I only want to say that the emulations, you prefer to enable all, only are required if you are using a none 1:1 copy of a game (cd-r/dvd-r). If you are mounting an image all emulations aren't required, i only would enable the RMPS emulation (this is also not required if you want to get an image of an Securom 7 game for example to work, with read DPM).
    When you use Images DT emulates all automatically, there is no need to enable an emulation.
    The RMPS emulations is normally only required if you burned the RMPS (the image need to have the DPM info to do this) and enter this disc into your drive. To get the game working you need to enable the RMPS emu. Securom and Starforce protected games need these DPM/RMPS. I personally have the RMPS emu enabled all the time,
    i don't like the red icon.:wink:
    The Safedisk, Securom and Laserlock emulation is required if you enter not a 1:1 copy of a game into your drive which was protected by Safedisk, Securom, Laserlock. But these emulation are developped for very old Safedisk/Securom versions. So these emulations are probably "never" required.
    I heared of people they can't play some games because the Safedisk emu was enabled, by deactivating it the game ran.
    A none 1:1 copy is a copy which wasn't made for example with Alcohol 120%. If you just copy the contents of the cd onto your hdd and burn these files with Nero for example as a DataCD, then you havn't made a 1:1 copy.

One thing i want to correct is, you wrote the developper of CureROM is called sYc0, but he's called sYk0. Not a big mistake but i think this has to be corrected.

Don't fell sad about my little corrections and don't be afraid of creating another Step-by-Step guide.

Good work!

mfg
    AnalCobra
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Tutorial

Yes a good menu, and now what about optionsґ menu?
      Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

I edit the guide and changed it with new links.
        Last edited by Ares Myto; 21.02.2006, 19:43.

Comment

All the links appear invalid now.

Comment

Guide to using extra programs/addons/tools/registry hacks with the latest games

Yes this must have been a very old guide. The similar guide we have on the forums is Guide to using extra programs/addons/tools/registry hacks with the latest games but it hasn't been updated in a while, if you have any thoughts you can reply there or post a new thread.
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
            X