help with empire at war+curerom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with empire at war+curerom

ok im nooby, i mounted empire @ war on daemon tools, installed fine, i then opend curerom and selected "sweaw.exe" in the gamedata directory of lucas arts, is this correct?

i get error message of "a required security module could not be activated" ... any help

why did you mount it for installation (illegal copy? )

no answers for warez users
    Last edited by burnsy_xyz; 21.02.2006, 10:24.

Comment

Wait mate, you cant say that he is using warez because i install all my games too from image and i own the originals of it.

To your Problem, use the Anti Securom Loader from the Download pülace in Third Party Apps for v4. This should solve your problem.
      You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
      sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

I posted this in another thread...

Simply install the game using Daemon.

Mount (or keep the image mounted and use AntiSecuRom v7to load the game (select sweaw.exe in the gamedata dir)... easy.

Comment

That worked for me in version 1.0 of the game, but after installing the patch I can't play any more.

Comment

That worked for me in version 1.0 of the game, but after installing the 1.2 patch, I can't play any more. Tried both AntiSecuROM and CureRom 1.3.1 PRO.

Guess I'll have to play 1.0

Comment

yes i have original copy

but back to topic, it still dosent work... i use Securom_loader V1.0 to select sweaw.exe and still does the same thing

should i unload Dtools, and unmount the image from dtools, then try and open sweaw.exe through securom loader?

Comment

When I buy a game, the original disc is used only once (to create the image). After that it goes back into the box and all the rest (install & play) is done with the image.

I had to make an exception to this rule for SW:EAW, because the first image I created had bad DPM data. But now I made a working image, so the original stays in the box. That's what DT is made for isn't it?

Comment

ok maybe i'm one of those few people who install the game when first inserting the cd/dvd and then try if it's running to see if some blacklisting exists for example need for speed most wanted (as i am not intersted in star wars, but i like strategy games) and then try to make a working image

sorry if i offended anyone in here but the procedure with mounting an image to install a game seemed to me like pirate methods.

Comment

hmm its still not working when loaded in antisecurerom , i select sweaw.exe and it gives the same error message...

Comment

Originally Posted by burnsy_xyz
                      ok maybe i'm one of those few people who install the game when first inserting the cd/dvd and then try if it's running to see if some blacklisting exists for example need for speed most wanted (as i am not intersted in star wars, but i like strategy games) and then try to make a working image

sorry if i offended anyone in here but the procedure with mounting an image to install a game seemed to me like pirate methods.
                      Another scenario ... I will not let my young son near my game CDs although he always wants to play my latest games. I create an image for him & I don't have to worry about him & his m8s ruining my discs, I always install from the image to his PC

Comment

Working...
                      X