Buying 13 licenses...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying 13 licenses...

OK, I decided I want to buy 13 licenses for Daemon Tools, one for my server and 12 for the clients. I did see the prices and that's cool with me...

I think the program is REALLY impressive and I want to congratulate to the team who made this possible.

Now I have a question: When I go through the payment procedure (I plan to pay per credit card) and order 13 licenses for my business, how does this EXACTLY work? Do I get 13 different "codes" or "numbers" or "keys" with which to upgrade the program on my machines?
    By right-clicking the Daemon Tools icon on the taskbar I don't see a link like "Upgrade Now!" or "Enter registration key" anywhere...

Please enlighten me, I want to be a supporting customer! You can also email me at ngnisoftware@hotmail.com...
    Cordially,
    Abel K.
    http://www.ngnicafe.com

Hello NGNI Café,

nice to hear that

I send you the desired information to your email-adress. Thank you for supporting us. I've added some advantages legal users will have over not-licensed users (newer versions, f.e.)

Comment

OK, great - I'll check it out and post back here, when I am done with the order...
      Cordially,
      Abel K.

Comment

Ok, I bought the 13 licenses, and made a print out of the receipt... As you indicated in your email, I also registered in the Share-it page with "NGNI Cafe"...
        Cordially,
        Abel K.

Comment

Just outta curiosity, what advantages does "registered" user have over non-registered ones? I mean, other than future updates, can registered user gets a version that would "at least" allow more than one virtual drives?

Comment

(...) can registered user gets a version that would "at least" allow more than one virtual drives?
            No, registered user will also have limited number of drives, but itґs not only one drive, but up to 4 virtual devices.
            Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
            They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Registered Users profit from a very fast support and are provided with the newest Daemon Tools before public release. Moreover, for commercial purposes, you must register Daemon Tools, but have the advantage of custom-tailored features (f.e. integration into other products)

Comment

How much earlier than everyone else do they get it?

Comment

Depends on the need of public release, if Daemon Tools is blacklisted, it could be only some days, but it's also possible that public release is weeks later

Comment

Working...
                  X