Sneaky Sneaky Lucas Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaky Sneaky Lucas Arts

I know everyone has been posting about Empire at war, so I am... i crumble under peer pressure. Anyways... I'm having all the same problems, but i've never had the security error, its always been either it found an emulator, and when i fixed it couldn't find a disk. I have tried everything, and got it to work twice, but never the same way. One time when I finished, and went to play again, it didn't work, so I fiddled until it would again, but the same thing happened. I saw where someone said that it might be accessing the internet to check for this programs, but I doubt it. Does anyone have a 100% sure fire way, thats worked more then once?

100% way

Use our original cd or dvd don't know wich version you own

Comment

Dvd

I use theDVD version of eaw. Have the newest DT.

Comment

right, but i made an image of it and out the disk away, i'm weird like that, i have an image of all my games.

Comment

step by step introduction how to play star wars - empire at war

if you follow this steps you will be able to play without any problems.

1. raise your hand and reach out for your purchased copy of eaw

2. open the box

3. take out the dvd

4. with the other hand push the open button on your dvd drive

5. put the dvd in the drive

6. close the drive

7. wait for autoplay to start the game

8. press start game and enjoy

with best regards burnsy_xyz

Comment

yeah, thanks fro the help, maybe someone not as much of a jerk can help me. I already said i dont likw to use my copies i purcahse.

Comment

can aynone else be alittle more helpful

Comment

eaw was discussed so many times in here so everybody is already tired of explaining things again and again

Comment

Lusitania
                  A very simple method that will run your game without scratching your original disc is this method, and it works every time.

Make a back-up on on a real disc.
                  Put the disc in a real optical drive.
                  When the splash screen appears quit out of it, or hold shift key.
                  Start securom-loader and point to excutable in game data folder NOT the splash screen excutable, it will load into game everytime with this method...also patch the game first.

Comment

Working...
                  X