Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New blacklist in starforce 3.7.13.1

Bad news.
    Starforce found a way to blacklist dt 4.x in Windows core.
    CompanyName = Cyanide
    ProductName = Winter Challenge
    BuildSignature = 3.07.013.001, 23.02.06
    No run from full image!
    But run from mini-image.

its no black list of dt 4

it's a blacklist of the scsi drives

Comment

But why its run from mini-image and not run from full image?
      And its perfect run from Alcohol 120%?
      Blacklist = not run from all SCSI emulators.
      They do somethig in new sfsync04 driver.
      And this driver from starforce 3.8. See drivers properties in system32/drivers.

Comment

Are you sure that your full image has a good DPM ?

Comment

Becouse 3.7.13.0 (patch 1.01) run from full image, 3.7.13.01 (patch 1.02) not run.

Comment

Starforce has had SCSI devices blacklisted for a while. If you've unplugged all your optical IDE drives (and rebooted) and the full image still won't run even with Securom_loader V1.1, then this would be something to worry about.
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by dm_gammer
              Bad news.
              Starforce found a way to blacklist dt 4.x in Windows core.
              CompanyName = Cyanide
              ProductName = Winter Challenge
              BuildSignature = 3.07.013.001, 23.02.06
              No run from full image!
              But run from mini-image.
              Which is the error message? e.g. Cannot find the cd, Wrong disc inserted, the cd code doesn't match...

Comment

No ATAPI check in this version. Its no need to disconnect power in CD-ROM
                Also they fixed run from USB with RPMS

Comment

hi i think meabe is the full image have some missing dpm data or the the new sf version check somthing the full image dont have and the mini have it , because if dt is blacklisted the mini imge dont work , other though if they really blacklist dt not the scsi general drivers why they dont show some mesagge like dt has been detected or somtnhig like this , i think the new dt pro have some new antiblacklist protection meabe they wait until new sf 4 version have launched to see the new implementations
                  tanks
                  Amd Opteron 165 @ 2.6ghz
                  ATI HD2900XT 512mb
                  Asrock dual-sata2
                  2gb DDR400 Dual
                  X-FI Ftala1ty 64mb

Comment

My experiences with the patch:

1.0: 3.7.13.00 Frontline Pro, SiI 0680 Controllers have to be deactivated in Device Manager otherwise full or mini image (no ISO check used in this title) won't run mounted with DT 4.03

1.02: 3.7.13.01 Frontline, SiI 0680 Controllers don't have to be deactivated, only mini image passes the check (same mds as full image). BUT... RMPS copy runs in my old SCSI burner.
                    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

certainly the CITY LIFE "3.07.013.001, 23.02.06" WORKS WITH MINI-IMAGE AND NOT THE FULL IMAGE... So, A simple bypass would be, is to make a mini-image and mount with 4.03 and run the game.

Comment

Originally Posted by linsonchan
                        certainly the CITY LIFE "3.07.013.001, 23.02.06" WORKS WITH MINI-IMAGE AND NOT THE FULL IMAGE... So, A simple bypass would be, is to make a mini-image and mount with 4.03 and run the game.
                        As far as i know a working mini-image (which also passes check with other versions -> different keys/checks in protect.dll) can only be produced with the italian version.
                        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

hohohoho, another unhappy City Life gamer, I'm currently really pissed too...

Comment

Dunno if it will work with German version, i will check it today !!!
                            You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
                            sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Working...
                            X