replied
    DTE is not Win 7 compatible yet.

Leave a comment:

• robndahoodrich
    replied
    Window 7 7100 64x ulti.
    No mem errors or HD errors.

No other drive emulation software.

I only have one Daemon tools drive open.

When I run DTE (the newest version) nothing happens.

It comes up in task manager for about 2 seconds then disappers.

I've read through the thread and have done everything that was said in this thread, still no luck even getting the GUI to come up.

Leave a comment:

• orsa99
    replied
    Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
    All functions yes, but you only can use it for 20 days.

Ok, thanks for all!

Giulio

Leave a comment:

• Blazkowicz
    replied
    All functions yes, but you only can use it for 20 days.

Leave a comment:

• orsa99
    replied
    @orsa99
    DTE is not a tool from DT, therefore i moved your post here.

The crash can be related to either a virtual drive by Ultra/Magic/PowerISO or too much virtual/physical drives (more than 13).
    Therefore deactivate virtual drive by mentioned programes or lower virtual/physical drives amount in DT Pro.
    Blazkowicz, i have solved! I have disinstalled Ultraiso and it's all ok!

I have one more question. The advanced shareware version has all the functions of the commercial advanced version?

thanks, Giulio.

Leave a comment:

• sYk0
    replied
    The crash can be related to either a virtual drive by Ultra/Magic/PowerISO or too much virtual/physical drives (more than 13).
    Therefore deactivate virtual drive by mentioned programes or lower virtual/physical drives amount in DT Pro.
    Or you could just use Y.A.S.U 1.6.9040

Leave a comment:

• sYk0
    replied
    Or just use Y.A.S.U

Leave a comment:

• Blazkowicz
    replied
    @orsa99
    DTE is not a tool from DT, therefore i moved your post here.

Leave a comment:

• orsa99
    replied
    Trouble with daemon tools extension v.2.2.10.0

Hello, sorry for my bad english.

I have daemon tools advanced version shareware 4.30.0305.0077.
    I have the quadcore with 4gb with windows vista with SP1 and internet explorer 8.

I have installed the daemon tools extension (dte.exe file) v.2.2.10.0 in the root directory of daemon tools.

When I click on the dte.exe files, to appear a screen, but after few seconds this screen crashed (DT not crashed).
    What is the problem?

Thank you for the next answer!

Giulio

Leave a comment:

• Blazkowicz
    replied
    Originally Posted by mazzaman View Post
    Hi i am having a problem with this, i am trying to run Fallout 3 but i keep getting problems with the SecuROM.
    Stop using outdated DT Pro version, install latest version and then it is working.

@WooKisH
    Disable other virtual drives, especially from Ultra/Power/MagicISO.
    Also how many drives you have (with virtual drives)?

Leave a comment:

• WooKisH
    replied
    hello i have a problem with the extension tool
    Anyway I downloaded exact same version you said and the DTE you posted in 1st thread.Than i created IDE drive and changed parameters the problem is the virtual disk is not showing in DTE!

any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• mazzaman
    replied
    Hi i am having a problem with this, i am trying to run Fallout 3 but i keep getting problems with the SecuROM.

The image here is my best effort to try and help as i dnt rly know alot about images and mounting etc...

I will be happy to provide more information on request as i want to get past this problem!

Note: OS is Vista 32 bit Home.
    Ive restarted, the image file was done with a SecuROm profile at max speed i believe. The DTE is in the same program files location as Daemon Tools.

Many thanks

Leave a comment:

• Blazkowicz
    replied
    If current one isn't working, then older version are also not working.

Leave a comment:

• stelistu
    replied
    Can I find somewhere an older version as this one doesn't support win2k? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Blazkowicz
    replied
    @artozas
    If you would like to provide more information (check this thread for information) and what is exactly not working?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X