X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bollo
    replied
    Thanks for the support Congoman...

Also, thanks Terramex...I was trying to find out that copybase's BWA with no luck

Thanks Terramex for the BWA...will try with Blindwrite now...with that INI file...

Waiting for the NEW Injector too, Congoman... See ya all. Thanks for all guys!

Leave a comment:

• Terramex
    replied
    Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
    At least i can confirm that Injector reports "DPM present" when it isn't with new Alcohol format.
    ... but only for CDs; no "DPM present" message for DVDs.

Leave a comment:

• Terramex
    replied
    Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
    I guess a real mini isn't possible for Securom 5.x on CD, but a maxi image should work.
    Originally Posted by Bollo View Post
    ...thanks for the guide...but I guess that it's only for DVDs
    I've tested only 2 or 3 CD titles, but those worked. Just give it a try.
    btw. you don't necessarily need BW5Tweaker, you can also use this profile with Blindwrite 5 or 6:

[BW5]
    profilename=KoH Maxi
    profiledesc=
    default=0
    visibility=7
    topologyread=0
    subfordata=0
    subforaudio=0
    onreaderror=-1
    gap_zone_1=[500..last sector]

Save as KoH.ini and copy to C:\Program files\VSO\BlindWrite5(6)\profiles)
    You have to enter the last sector of the KoH Play CD !

P.S.: forgot to mention : because of CD RAW data such an maxi will still use some MB
    Portmac's BWA looks good, in case it doesn't work you can also try this one

Leave a comment:

• CongoMan
    replied
    new alc and injector

i promise i'll look into that issue - but not before the weekend. family business, you know ...

i'll post my results in this thread so stay tuned...

Leave a comment:

• Bollo
    replied
    Yes...that "DPM present" message is my problem Congoman...also, would you, Terramex, can check the Knighst of Honor BWA of Portmac's site to see if it's in good state??

Maybe analysing that BWA you can guide to hwo to make the image of my CD2....or to contact Portmac to see where and how he got that BWA...

See ya, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Terramex
    replied
    @CongoMan
    At least i can confirm that Injector reports "DPM present" when it isn't with new Alcohol format. But after injecting a BWA (i've tested with UT2003) my image is still mountable.

Leave a comment:

• Bollo
    replied
    Thanks Congoman for replying....yes, maybe the new Alcohol version is causing that problem...I'm using v1.9.6 Congoman

An update to your tool will be great....

By the way, Terramex, thanks for the guide...but I guess that it's only for DVDs...and also, the BWA I've downloaded is from Portmac site too...you can check it to see that it has the DPM info that I need to inject in my image...

Thanks for the support guys...

Leave a comment:

• CongoMan
    replied
    Hi there!

if you get an invalid image after injecting the dpm, it might be because of some new features of alcohol, that is, maybe additional info within the mds file. which version of alcohol did you use? can anyone confirm that alcohol changed its data structures?

if i get more info, maybe i can update injector, too!!

greetz

Leave a comment:

• Terramex
    replied
    Originally Posted by Bollo View Post
    If anyone have this game,would can try to make an mini-image? I suppose that my burner will scratch my CD in anytime...hehehehe
    I guess a real mini isn't possible for Securom 5.x on CD, but a maxi image should work.
    Use this guide to create your maxi-image, and copy your BWA to the same folder, adjust file name of the BWA

Leave a comment:

• sYk0
    replied
    @Underheaven:
    tnx m8, you my boi

Leave a comment:

• Bollo
    replied
    Well, thanks for the reply and also for the tool! It's a new great design.

Well, it seems that I create bad images of my CD, don't know why but....I will assume that it's something of the burner..D

I was trying to do this, because there will be a second patch for this game....perhaps it will use the new Securom??

If anyone have this game,would can try to make an mini-image? I suppose that my burner will scratch my CD in anytime...hehehehe

Hope anyone makes that mini-image....

Thanks for the help...Terramex,AnalCobra,sYk0 and Underheaven....

Leave a comment:

• Underheaven
    replied
    mirrors of AnalCobra's file

Originally Posted by sYk0 View Post
    Could sum1 (AnalCobra) please upload the file to another mirror, i can not download ANY files from RapidShare...
    Mirror link 1

Mirror link 2

Mirror link 3

*Update 01-14-2015: New mirror link to download QuickMount

from Aug 1st-2005:
    "Quickmount is able to inject blindwrite-dpm data into mds-datafiles generated by alcohol120%. It also contains an AntiBlacklisting-function to cover latest protections among other functions. If you search for an AntiBlacklisting-Tool, we recommend THIS one"

Leave a comment:

• sYk0
    replied
    Could sum1 (AnalCobra) please upload the file to another mirror, i can not download ANY files from RapidShare...

Leave a comment:

• Terramex
    replied
    Originally Posted by AnalCobra View Post
    Hey,
    you need an existing mds file WITHOUT DPM.
    AFAIK it doesn't matter whether it's with or without

Originally Posted by AnalCobra View Post
    Hey,
    And so he created one (also has fully B6T support now).
    Quickmount also worked with B6T files (renamed to B5T), but of course this injector is more handy :wink:

Leave a comment:

• AnalCobra
    replied
    Hey,
    you need an existing mds file WITHOUT DPM.
    Then select the BWA/B5T file which contains the DPM and inject it (If its not working try to create your own BWA/B5T file).
    The developer of Quickmount contacted me lately and asked if a single inejector only would be nice (because i often mentioned this injection method in the forums and quickmount also has a antiblacklisting feature which is outdated and not used anymore). And so he created one (also has fully B6T support now).
    Try it with this new injector:

This injector is not available at the download section, yet.
    Special thanks go to CongoMan!
    Last edited by AnalCobra; 14.01.2007, 21:24.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X