• Show
Clear All

• Dcmorris
    replied
    How do I do that, evlncrn8?

Leave a comment:

• evlncrn8
    replied
    diablo 2 is old old old, so it probably has the silly thing of only working from the cd/dvd drive with the highest drive letter, its worth a shot at least... try and make daemon tools drive the 1st drive after your hard disks, see if that works...

Leave a comment:

• Dcmorris
    replied
    I guess I'm asking why my play disk image isn't working. Without the CD in, it asks for me to put the CD in. Is there a way to run the game off of the CD image in daemon tools instead of using the CD itself?

Leave a comment:

• Blazkowicz
    replied
    If you would have installed from virtual drive the registry key of the game would be set correctly. It's possible to get through the registry and set the drive letter, but i don't know the exact location for Diablo 2.

Leave a comment:

• Dcmorris
    started a topic Diablo II - Not reading virtual drive?

Diablo II - Not reading virtual drive?

Is there a way that you can tell a program to specifically read from a virtual drive that Daemon tools created? I made an image of my Diablo 2 CD and I am trying to run it from the virtual drive. I have installed it and everything and it runs with the CD in, but just wondering if there is a way to make it specifically read from the virtual drive I set up with the play disk image. If I play without the CD in it says please insert CD.
Working...
X