Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikado
    replied
    I insist it IS a bug, since YASU creates non-working startup key ITSELF.
    Second, any win32 program can simply figure its location by examining arguments string, args[0] will be "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\YASU.exe" and args[1] will be "-s". YASU checks args[1] but ignores args[0].

Leave a comment:

• DomiOh
    replied
    Originally Posted by Mikado View Post
    I'm not stupid and understand that YASU looks for DT in current dir, and all i need is to write .bat and pu it in startup. But this is still a bug, and i'm reporting it
    How can it be a bug, when it looks in the current directory and you are in another directory than the DT directory with your command console?

Entering the complete path in the command line does not change the directory at all. The program runs FROM the directory you entered, but not IN the directory. The system stays in the directory the command line is in.

So it's not a bug.

Sure, the programmer of Yasu could look for DT/DTPro in the registry and change the directory by the program itself, but I think the programmer had good reasons to make it that way.
    Last edited by DomiOh; 27.08.2007, 15:41.

Leave a comment:

• Kitna
    replied
    Also if you use "yasu -a" to add it to startup it'll gives this error on reboot everytime.

Leave a comment:

• KoRn
    replied
    -s makes YASU hide in the
    system tray.

Leave a comment:

• evlncrn8
    replied
    is the -s needed?

Leave a comment:

• Mikado
    replied
    I'm not stupid and understand that YASU looks for DT in current dir, and all i need is to write .bat and pu it in startup. But this is still a bug, and i'm reporting it

Leave a comment:

• Benni
    replied
    Try
    Code:
    > cd "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\"
    > YASU.exe -s

Leave a comment:

• Mikado
    started a topic YASU 1.4 can't find DT

YASU 1.4 can't find DT

YASU fails to locate where it's been put.

Same error at startup.
Working...
X