X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khaotik55
    replied
    ITS BECAUSE THE NEW DT RENAMED THE EXE TO DTLITE.EXE

YASU LOOKS FOR DEAMON.EXE JUST RENAME IT!!!

(GOD JUST READ A COUPLE POSTS UP)

Leave a comment:

• Korpis
    replied
    YASU 1.6.9040 + DT lite 4.35.5.0068 = FAIL on Win 7 pro x64

Check this out.
    YASU 1.6.9040 cant find any daemon tools .exe and yes it's in the DT lite 4.35.5.0068 directory. OS: Win 7 pro x64 with latest updates available in win update.

This is fairly annoying

Leave a comment:

• evlncrn8
    replied
    well, what error do you get? more information helps...we all aren't mind readers

Leave a comment:

• zarzelius
    replied
    well ive found out that Yasu + latest DTPRO (demo) isnt working with saboteur mini image in my system, but a lot of other people are saying ti works for them with siilar rigs.any1 has any idea ?

Leave a comment:

• leochiang
    replied
    Don't use "save as" to save the attachment.
    Just click the link or you'll download the .htm file.

Leave a comment:

• nimd4
    replied
    Originally Posted by Sway View Post
    Originally Posted by jubrano View Post
    my download manager downloads a url link not the zip filey?
    Hi, jubrano!

Try to use another download manager. I've just downloaded ZIP file using Opera. Link is absolutely correct.
    The file is ~45 KB, what's with the download managers. xd

Leave a comment:

• Northboun
    replied
    Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
    with the latest update of DT Lite/Pro and the new naming scheme for the *.exe YASU no longer works...
    Rename the exe file. (update in your shortcut also)

I changed DTLite.exe to DTpro.exe and it worked fine.

Leave a comment:

• Kane3162
    replied
    with the latest update of DT Lite/Pro and the new naming scheme for the *.exe YASU no longer works...

Leave a comment:

• liuton2005
    replied
    Thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

• Sway
    replied
    Hi, jubrano!

Try to use another download manager. I've just downloaded ZIP file using Opera. Link is absolutely correct.

Leave a comment:

• jubrano
    replied
    i cannot download the file

my download manager downloads a url link not the zip file
    y?

Leave a comment:

• Akumajou
    replied
    Yes, I was referring to the original Crysis. You're saying you are able to pass Crysis' CD check with DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.4 + YASU 1.6.9040 and a Crysis mini image? I don't understand that method you described to do so. Can you elaborate?

Leave a comment:

• angryhippy
    replied
    I'm getting the can't locate daemon.dll or dtpro.dll messages also, asking me to copy it to the daemon tools directory. I'm not a noob and i don't have a virus. I'm using 4304, and SPTD158 with XP, and SPTD159x64 on my Win7 install. It's bugging me.

By the way, just as a side note, I saw the post from the guy who can't run Crysis? Is he talking about the original crysis? I've never had a problem running that with Daemon. In fact it runs without YASU. In both XP Home x86 and Win7 x64. I do get the secure rom notice to install original disk, but only if I try to start it from the image. If I start it from the all programs menu it runs fine. But it's the executable, not a shortcut. That behavior is present whether I install from the original disk or the image. I guess I must be doing something wrong?

OK now here's where it gets weird. If I have 4303 installed in XP and 4304 installed in Win7 No version of YASU works in Win7. I get the missing .dll files notice. But, if I open Daemon 4304 in Win7 and then go to the program files in XP and activate YASU 1.4.7080, it cloaks the Win7 install. 4304 in XP also gives the missing .dll error regardless of which SPTD and or version of YASU I'm using.

XP SP3
    Win7 7229
    E8400 4GHz
    8800GT
    DDR2 1066

Leave a comment:

• Blazkowicz
    replied
    That error means your image is bad, therefore recreate it with New SecuROM profile and try different DPM speeds.

Leave a comment:

• Livend
    replied
    Gta iv/4

Hi there guys i just want you to know that ive been doing all the things i had to but i havent made GTA IV work.
    With the 1.6 yasu it says me that
    "Please insert the original disc instead of the backup (1000)"
    What can i do?
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X