Clear All

• Jito463
    replied
    Glad to hear you got the problem fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Nemesii
    replied
    Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
    Right-click on your taskbar down below, and select "Task Manager" from the list. Make sure yasu.exe isn't running. If it is, right-click and choose "End Process". After making sure it's closed, try to remove the file again. If that doesn't work, boot into Safe Mode (hit F8 on boot) and try to delete it again.

If all that fails, you may have been infected with a virus, and you should get a good online virus scanner to check (I recommend the one below).

Free ESET Online Antivirus Scanner
    Thanks for this advice, it deleted fine after I ran it in safe mode. I actually have ESET Smart Security on my computer, and I've found it to be very good, which was why I was worried when I couldn't delete yasu.exe and it wasn't scanning as a virus.

Leave a comment:

• MaLing
    replied
    I second Jito's opinion. It sounds to me that it is caused by viruses.

If you have ended YASU.exe in the Task Manager, and still get the same problem, you can try to restart Windows and try to delete the file again.

If it is still the same, then 70% there are some viruses. You may restart Windows and switch to safe mode. In safe mode if you can delete the file, then 99.99% there are some viruses.
    Last edited by MaLing; 12.05.2009, 05:20.

Leave a comment:

• Jito463
    replied
    Right-click on your taskbar down below, and select "Task Manager" from the list. Make sure yasu.exe isn't running. If it is, right-click and choose "End Process". After making sure it's closed, try to remove the file again. If that doesn't work, boot into Safe Mode (hit F8 on boot) and try to delete it again.

If all that fails, you may have been infected with a virus, and you should get a good online virus scanner to check (I recommend the one below).

Free ESET Online Antivirus Scanner

Leave a comment:

• Nemesii
    replied
    I'm sorry, I'm a bit of a noob at this kind of thing, I was just wondering why it is that I can't delete this YASU.exe from either my downloads folder - where I extracted it to, or the daemon tools lite folder I copied it to so I could run it. When I try to run it it tells me that (even when I run it in admin mode) I do not have permission to use it, and I do not have permission to change it's security. I shift delete it and click out of the folder and click back in and it's there again. I'm sure it's just some stupid mistake I am making, but it's really scary, and I don't know what to do.

The only reason I downloaded it is because I was using YASU 1.5 with the latest (as of today) version of dtlite and it told me it wouldn't run because it couldn't find the daemon.dll and/or the dtpro.dll, which I can understand because I can't find either of them either.

Is this the same basic problem as cykorz is having, or is it something different? I'm really really sorry that I'm asking what I assume are probably stupid questions. :/

Leave a comment:

• cyk0rz
    replied
    @sYk0
    many thanks for the respond & the future release fix. i really appreciated your works to the community, good job bro.

@terramex
    thanks a lot for the info, i will try that right away.

Leave a comment:

• Terramex
    replied
    @cyk0rz
    In the meantime you can try the Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit to create an exception that isn't checked/blocked by User Account Control.

Here you can find an example (german, but with engl. images):

Leave a comment:

• sYk0
    replied
    Hi cyk0rz,

I am aware of the startup bug, it has been fixed and will be in the next update of YASU.

Regards,
    sYk0.

Originally Posted by cyk0rz View Post
    YASU 1.6.9040 perfectly run fine on every game i tested...
    just small prob to me... YASU can't bypass the startup permission check Vista SP1 64-bit & a window error

default startup registry entry by yasu give me a windows error like this after i allowed to run from taskbar windows defender block

despite i already placed YASU.exe on the same main daemon tools folder(DTPro.exe). i make startup registry via yasu commandline -a -s -c.

in order yasu run startup on my pc, i moved default YASU registry to normally startup shortcut at StartMenu->Programs->Startup
    but still afterward i must allowed yasu to run via taskbar windows defender block startup permission check.

kinda annoying with everytime my system bootup i must click on taskbar to accept & allow yasu to run coz windows defender block

any idea to bypass startup permission check beside turning off UAC(User Account Control)?

Leave a comment:

• cyk0rz
    replied
    YASU 1.6.9040 perfectly run fine on every game i tested...
    just small prob to me... YASU can't bypass the startup permission check Vista SP1 64-bit & a window error

default startup registry entry by yasu give me a windows error like this after i allowed to run from taskbar windows defender block

despite i already placed YASU.exe on the same main daemon tools folder(DTPro.exe). i make startup registry via yasu commandline -a -s -c.

in order yasu run startup on my pc, i moved default YASU registry to normally startup shortcut at StartMenu->Programs->Startup
    but still afterward i must allowed yasu to run via taskbar windows defender block startup permission check.

kinda annoying with everytime my system bootup i must click on taskbar to accept & allow yasu to run coz windows defender block

any idea to bypass startup permission check beside turning off UAC(User Account Control)?

Leave a comment:

• orsoabruzzese
    replied
    Great job Syko!

Great job Syko! It's perfectly working with SD 4.85.
    ( I was waiting for it since two months Many thanks!)

Leave a comment:

• qawsedrftg
    replied
    Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
    No, it is not normal.

Which OS are you using?
    I'm using Windows XP Professional 32Bit with ServicePack3. German Version.
    What information do you need additionally?

Leave a comment:

• rockmanxy
    replied
    It is really a shame that 1.6.9040 still not correct the problem in 1.5.8111

It is really a shame that 1.6.9040 still not correct the problem in 1.5.8111.

10:56:08 Y.A.S.U v1.6.9040 started...!
    10:56:08 DAEMON Tools Lite v4.30.3.0
    10:56:08 Microsoft Windows XP v5.1 (Build 2600: Service Pack 3)
    10:56:08 Locale: 中文(中国)
    10:56:08 Detected 3 optical device(s), 2 physical & 1 virtual device(s)

10:56:22 * Cloaking procedure started.
    10:56:22 1 device(s) successfully cloaked from SecuROM 7.xx:
    10:56:22 [
    10:56:22 [
    10:56:22 [ J:\ ] Status = Successful
    10:56:22 * Cloaking procedure completed.

10:56:30 * Uncloaking procedure started.
    10:56:30 0 device(s) successfully uncloaked from SafeDisc 4.xx:
    10:56:30 [
    10:56:30 [ J:\ ] Status = Ignored (does not require updating)
    10:56:30 0 device(s) successfully uncloaked from SecuROM 7.xx:
    10:56:30 [ J:\ ] Status = Ignored (does not require updating)
    10:56:30 * Uncloaking procedure completed.
    You can see that SR7 cloacking is not completed while cloaking.
    For a similar case,you can check follow link:

Also,what is the "[" line display?Word missing?

Leave a comment:

• Blazkowicz
    replied
    No, it is not normal.

Which OS are you using?

Leave a comment:

• qawsedrftg
    replied
    Is it normal that the log infos are not shown in the status window (However, I can copy the logs to clipboard via "Log"-Button)? Looks a bit strange

DT Lite 4.30.3 is used.
    (sorry for all the questions)

Leave a comment:

• Blazkowicz
    replied
    Yes, it is normal. Only latest Pro and Lite versions are working.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X