Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One big and perfect feature.

Remove the adware/spyware!

Daemon Tools Would be one of my favorite peices of software, but only if i could call it software.

Daemon Tools is adware(It wouldent be considerd adware if it diddnt include it in the installer!) Soon in the future the goverment is going to bann this and all other software from including spyware/adware, & they should.

I program alot of things in Visual Basic and C+. The one thing that people like about my software is that its free, usefull and fun to use. And the one thing i like about my users is that they get to use something i created with my own brain.

The only thing that i like about malware is that it tought me alot of things when i first started to use my computer when i was 11.

In my opinion Daemon Tools is pethetic, and if they want more people using their software then take the freaking adware out!!! I'm sick of these Legal criminals putting crap on computers. Alot of my freinds and my little brothers freinds (Where talkin 9-15 year olds) Have accidently installed software like this that they think is cool, and they love it untill their parents get on and descover that their work computer is infested with adware! Maybe if the selfish money grabbing Wanna-Be software developers wouldent trick people into installing that crap, alot of kids wouldent have to think of the internet as such a danger zone!!!

I may be only 14(Well almost 2 weeks till 15) But i still know that this is wrong, because beleive it or not i'm a developer too. And i still dont release my freeware with adware! Hell, the only reason why i would need to use adware is to pay my websites bills. Unless i have a whole bunch of workers that i need to pay. But emulators are not hard to the point where i would need to pay someone to help me make it.

Bottom line, adware is for loosers that develop for easy money.

PS. In the real world people work for their money! They dont force people into destroying their thousand dollar computer for it!
Working...
X