Titan Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Quest

It appears Titan Quest uses the new securom protection, much like Hitman:Blood Money. There seems to be a lot of complaints about the game running poorly but without a crack etc. it runs fine. If I attempt to use the fixed EXE from gamecopyworld it crashes at very specific places. Appears, much like with Hitman, cracking SR7 appears to cause flaws in execution. Using a NOCD with Hitman for example tends to make throwing items very prone to CTDing you. Curerom 2.0.2 crashes Titan Quest before it starts and KRK's SR Loader causes it to crash like gangbusters. I can survive using the original but I'd rather not pack real CDs around in my laptop case. I have a pro-star, a fairly beefy one, and its not kind to fragile items when its bouncing around. Anyone know of a method to defeat SR7 without the unable to execute module error, game crashes, or emulation software detected? I'd be up to creating a 1:1 copy but I'm not sure if any of the current methods are able to duplicate SR7. Ideas? Thanks.

-Drax
Working...
X