Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notes on how to successfully run POPT2T

Dear viewer,

I would like to give you some notes if you are having trouble accessing POPT2T. I used to have this problem too and it took me a while to solve it so I would like to help all the users out there who might have that problem too. Please read on:

1. Use only daemon toold v4+ emulations unless you can prove that other emulators work (such as alcohol 120%). Uninstall other emulators as necessary. If you do not wish to uninstall other emulators, then you can try not to mount the image on the drives it created.

2. Remove IDE CD-ROM drives when installing.
    (StarForce Nightmare is not so good for me.)

3. When removing the drives, make sure your computer is off and the power supplies and monitor cords are removed. This is for precaution and quality retainment purposes.

4. Use this key for DVD's
    8HVCM-TJ7Q7-XCSAD-RSND9-XACGX

and this key for CD's
    BZ7A9-X488N-725MY-E9FND-TLPDZ

(Note to admin: Please feel free to remove these keys if they are not allowed in this forums. And I apologize if they are restricted. Thank you.)

5. Enable all emulation options in Daemon tools.

These are the things I have don in order to bypass the StarForce protection. Please feel free to add or reject these notes as I am not a Microsoft prefect.

After you have successfully bypassed the protection, you'll find it music to your ears the UbiSoft startup tone.

Cheers!

©Copyright 2006 by Me.

All rights reserved 2006 (Just to make it catchy. hehe)
Working...
X