Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Convert folder w/ files + cue to an iso?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert folder w/ files + cue to an iso?

Hello,

I have this zip that a friend made from an iso where he turned all of the audio tracks into mp3's to make the transfer faster. he made a cue file so that the files would be put back to the way it was when i burn the disc with fireburner or cdrwin. So this is 1 cue file and no iso.. but rather a normal directory with this cue and those files in it. When i open this with fireburner it sorts everything out and is ready to burn to a cdr..

Here is my question: What if i dont want to burn to a cdr and instead turn this non iso into an iso so i can mount it?

normally cue files come with a bin/iso file but like i said that isn't the case with this situation. I've done conversions with those before because they were already in iso/bin or some other format.. but never seen something like this before.

I've tried opening the cue in other programs like nero or winiso to see if it would let me pull a save-as but they just crash or give errors as it attempts to load it. only fireburner/cdrwin seem to reconize it and know what to do.
Working...
X