warez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warez

Ok, I know you've tried dozens of methods to get Prince of Persia The Two Thrones work. I tried a few and none of them
    worked. But eventually, I found this one and it works. Plus, the game doesn't crash, as I heard from other users who tried
    to bypass the StarForce protection. I'll try to explain every step en-detail.
    First of all, you need the SFCloneDVD-Mirror image (it has 4.15 GB), StarForce Nightmare 1.12 (which can be found here
    --> http://stopgame.ru/files/programs/sfn.rar), DAEMON Tools (4.x or newer) and StarForce Drivers Removal Tool
    (you can download it from here ->> http://onlinesecurity-on.com/downloads/sfdrvrem.zip).

If you install the game for the first time, then go to Step 2. Else go to Step 1.

Step 1: Uninstall Starforce Drivers by running sfdrvrem.exe. It will ask you to restart. Press OK. Good fellow. If you
    uninstalled the drivers manually, then it would tell you there are no drivers installed (in this case no need to reboot).

Step 2: Turn all the emulation options ON in Daemon Tools and then mount the .mdf image and install the game. After you
    installed it, launch the game. It will show you a window with Copy Protection System (or something like that) and it will
    ask you to restart. Do it as it says.

Step 3: Unmount the .mdf image and mount the .mds image (which is the small file). Now, run the StarForce Nightmare application
    and click on the options "disable CD" and "disable node". Don't close the program. Now run PrinceofPersia.exe and it will
    ask for the serial. Paste 8HVCM-TJ7Q7-XCSAD-RSND9-XACGX in the box and then it will show you "Checking Disk". It shouldn't
    take more than 10 seconds to load and the game will start.

After you exit the game for the first time, click on the "enable node" and "enable CD" options and then close StarForce
    Nightmare application. From what I observed, the next time you launch the game, you won't need to hide your drives anymore
    with this application. You'll just have to have the .mds image mounted, that's all. No cables removed, no more disabling.

If my solution doesn't work, then I guess I'll have to package my stuff. If you try it, pls write if it worked, it's very
    important for other users who tried n methods and none of them gave results. If this method has been tried before, I apologize to the admins, but I didn't read all the thread, it is too much for my eyes
Working...
X