Aliterate needs your help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliterate needs your help please.

I have downloaded the new version 4.08 but have not installed it yet. Members please read my following little story. I have been living a place for business reasons and will not be able to return to the U.S for another 9 month. I cannot go down a purchase console games here. I have always played games on my PS2, X-box ect. I have never played games on my computer until now, I eventually learn that I can download games, but I knew nothing about downloading games and the process needed to play them. I would download a game a wondered why it would not play on my computer. Then I learned about Daemon Tools" a God send" but as I read Daemon tools I was saying to myself "mount an image, copy crack over, add a patch?" scratching my head I pain taken went through trial and error learned to install and play games with my 3.47 version of Daemon tools. A very happy man. But this time I will please ask for some help understand new terms to me... Now I am reading "Mount CD-1 with DT 4.06, and use procyon loader to play game." Procyon loader?? And in the instructions for installing the new version 4.08 I do not understand terms like... This new version supports silent setup now, "silent?" and... Note that no quotes must be used in installation path even if name has spaces. "quotes, installation path?" as well as... All critical errors will be still displayed no matter silent or not. "All critical errors will be still displayed?" I am so sorry about being so computer aliterate, but I will still ask hoping someone will remember back when they first started out and have the patients to help me.
    Thank you for your time.
Working...
X