Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with sims 2/daemontools/alcohol

hey guys,.. ok, here it goes..

my friend burned sims 2 onto a dvd for me, and the 4 sims cd's came off as images, which is fine. so i downloaded the latest version of daemon tools and it installs fine, the computer reboots and everything is good. then when i right click on the dt toolbar and select the cd1 image to be mounted the whole thing freezes and i have to press the power button for like 5 seconds to turn my computer off and on. after it boots back up, the sims 2 window appears for it to install and as soon as its time to mount the second cd image, i have to open 'my computer' and the and when i right click on the e-drive for the second file it freezes again. i have a new dell inspiron 6400. i have windows defender, cisco clean, and mcaffee for virus. same thing happens for alcohol 120. and the weird thing is with daemon tools when the computer is starting up if i x out of the daemon tools tray everything is fine.. its just when its running that the computer crashes. my friend tried it on her computer and did the same things as me and hers work fine but for some reason mine dont.

thanks.
Working...
X