Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't play games on Daemon Tools anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't play games on Daemon Tools anymore.

I made an account on here to see if maybe i can find a solution to my problem because no one seems to know. I downloaded Daemon tools so i could play The Sims 2 games. Now I downloaded The Sims 2 and the expansions and I installed them and played them with Daemon tools for a while until one day there was to much detail on the screen to much going on at the same time and my game froze up, I tried shutting down the game in which i waited 5-10minutes, until finally i just shut down my computer. When i started it back up I couldn't play the expansions to The Sims 2 games. I could play the Main game but not the expansions. They install perfectly with Daemon Tools but when i go to run the expansion an error pops up saying. "Please ensure The Sims 2 Open For Business disc is in the drive, select OK and restart the application." Now i suppose i could have done a system restore at the time, but i didn't think of it. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to solve this problem. If so then thank you for all your help.
Working...
X