X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cod 2 not working... odd reason

Hi! I'm pretty new to all this stuff.

I can't get CoD2 working.

Now, I started using DT last monday. I started of by installing Need for Speed, Most Wanted with succes. It ran even without any hiding, just mounted it, and it plays, but the SR7.Stop_1.1.exe can't find it for hiding. My friends had to use a hide both had different ones, and both worked.

Now after installing nfsmw, I started to instal Cod2, it didn't work with nor without these two hides, that my friends used: SD4Hide.exe, SR7.Stop_1.1.exe (<-- "nothing to hide") My friend sayd I'd have to reinstal the whole windows. sad.gif I was hoping I woudn't have to. By the way, at this point my Cod2 was an .iso-file.

I followed the tips by Methadon:

Call of Duty 2 is using the new Safedisc 4.60.000.
    Safedisc 4.60.000 have blacklisted Daemon Tools, so you need to use SafeDisc 4 Hider.
    You also have to do an .mds of the game since the .iso is useless.

, and got still the same effects. I'm not just so shure what hide to use, and where to emulate and how, and when.

For the converting of the .iso to .mds, I used Alcohol120%, it made another vdrive for me, that later on I had to mount the cod to, inorder to the convert to take place. After hitting SR7.Stop_1.1.exe it finds and hides this Vdrive, but not my DT Vdrive.

------Edit-------

I tryed Dt 3.47 and got the SR7.Stop_1.1.exe working, but still getting that same old error, that I don't have the proper disc inserted.

All help apresiate!
    Thanks!
Working...
X