Price Of Persia The Two thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Of Persia The Two thrones

1- Install Daemon 4 (AND MAKE SURE TO RESTART YOUR PC)

2-Unrar "mir-popt2t.rar" ONLY....not mir-popt2t.r04 -r01 or whatever with a r#......"mir-popt2t.rar" will use all the other rar files to make only 1 image files.....the image is about 4.3 gig and it will take about 15-30 min to unrar depending on your hard-drive transfer speed....

3-Mount the image of the game "MIR-POPT2T.mdf" in the virtual DVD-Drives created by Daemon 4......here is how.....right click your traybar Daemon 4 icon and select the DVD-Drive .......in my case its "VIRTUAL CD/DVD-Rom" then I select my drive which is "Device 0: [F:]" Highlight it and select "Mount Image" now your explorer will open.....go to your image file of the game and mount it

4-Go to your "My Computer" then double-click or right click>open your Virtual DVD-Drive....you should already see the icon of the game on the drive before opening it so.....cant miss it.....after its open.....run the setup.exe......follow the instructions of the game...

5-When it finish to install....open the game.....its will run a System requirements test to see if your computer is up for tha game...(I have 1gigthz with Ati Radeon 9250 and 512 meg of ram...and it runs perfectly without any lags so...........after the requirements test are done....it will ask you some other questionz...and then ask to restart your pc...(Say Yes !!!!!!).....when your pc is rebooted.....re-open the game....it will ask you to register....NOTE: This is for internet registrations....Just Say NO !!!! then it will ask for the CD-Key....which is given in the "install.txt....or for you all lazy bums.....here it is.....8HVCM-TJ7Q7-XCSAD-RSND9-XACGX.....Enter it.....wait....and play this great game and enjoy it like me .....

This is exactly what I did....and exactly the way you should do it in details.....if you cannot understand after this walkthrough.....then you are complete noobs....who needs not to venture in the cracked games world

or.....just give yourself more times to learn

NO NEED TO UNPLUG ANY DRIVES>>>>JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO CD's IN THEM THATS ALL>>>>>

Not Me THE TEST IT but work without unplug any drives !!
Working...
X