Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 post until unlocking "moderated modus" is too long and annoying.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daemonmulch
    replied
    thx 4 the info. it would REALLY help VERY MUCH if you showed this info after a <20posts newbie sends off his new post. I didnt get info on this after posting, just the standard "post finnished, go to forum to see it".. and then of course there is none.

Might just help to change the standard "Post done, go to forum to read" to a modified "Post has been done, but for users with <20 posts like you still are, the post will first be reviewed by an admin. After that the admin will actually put the post online, which is when you can finally see your post. This will delay the post a few hours, dont panic."

When you are giddy after a finished registration & writing your first post and finally really wanting to see your post - and then seeing NOTHING, you first think "SHIT - all the work i put into writing this post into the HTML form is due to buggy forum SW"
    (because Forum SW even told you it MUST be online in the forum)

cheers,
    daemonmulch

Leave a comment:

• AnalCobra
    replied
    This forum is moderated. Until you havn't 20 posted your post must be accepted by a moderator.

Leave a comment:

• 20 post until unlocking "moderated modus" is too long and annoying.

Hello,

I think, that posting 20 Posts until the moderators let you post instantly is too annoying.

I suggest to let a newbie post instantly after 10 Posts.

What do you think?

Make it also more clear and visible that a newbie could not post instantly!

floogy
Working...
X