X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kenkeneke
    replied
    Sorry but.....

I have the same deamon problem. I forgot the what version I was using exactly. But I remenber that it was Ver. 2.8?. So, I also would like to have deamon.msi version 2.80 to 2.90. If it is posssible, please send it to the nogunagasan@hotmail.com.

Leave a comment:

• WDG Death
    replied
    hey, thanx for the .msi but, still wont work. damn cant place my screenshots, havta tell u. "the file X:.....daemon280\daemon.msi is not valid installation package for the product DAEMON Tools. try to find daemon.mis..." i also tried uninstallin but there we NO uninstall button of repiar. it only showed the size and the use(and the name, Daemon Tools.).

Leave a comment:

• SwENSkE
    replied
    Sent!

Leave a comment:

• WDG Death
    replied
    the latest version of 2, before version 3 came out. wait wait, found it, 2.80, version 2.80. if u wanna send it, try sendin it by AIM (sn is WDG Death) or email ale238us@hotmail.com

Leave a comment:

• SwENSkE
    replied
    Then you will have to find out - wihtout knowing I cannot send you the correct *.msi file.

Leave a comment:

• WDG Death
    replied
    Um I was installin the newest verision, but i used to have the old version, 2.86 or somethin with version 2 (dont remember)

Leave a comment:

• Andareed
    replied
    @WDG Death: what version of d-tools are you installing? Did you ever have another version of d-tools installed? If you did, download this version, unpack it, and have windows installer point to THAT msi file.

Leave a comment:

• WDG Death
    replied
    Again

And BTW I used Add/Remove Programs, but the name is still there, but no [Delete] button. LOL. I need help.

Leave a comment:

• WDG Death
    replied
    Same Here - Can't Install Or Reinstall Daemon Tools

Burner: Lite-On
    Other: Newest Version Of CloneCD And Nero And Newest Drivers And Etc. Installed.
    Problem: When I try to install Daemon Tools, at the end of the installation, it stops for a sec. and says "The feature you are trying to use on a network resource is unaviable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installition package 'daemon.msi' in the box below." (Excatly) Well I tried what it said, but it didn't work. I also tried removing it, but it didn't work also. Please reply this quickly so I can use Daemon Tools again. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• SwENSkE
    replied
    HOW did you delete the old version? I hope you used 'add/remove programs'!!

Leave a comment:

• LocutusofBorg
    replied
    I suggest you first read that:

otherwise it's difficult to help you. BTW: The Link above is the Sticky Post in this thread you should read first before you post here!

Leave a comment:

• ceo
    started a topic can't install it

can't install it

i was trying to install the lastest version, but it always says the old version hasn't been uninstalled and stop the installation.

What should i do since i have already deleted the old version.
Working...
X