Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
DTools 4.0.9.1 and iTunes 7.1.1 Problems
Collapse
X
-
It fixed it. Sorry about the delayed reply i didn't notice the thread went onto a second page. So to reiterate the new beta STPD worked great. thanks a bunch
-
What do you think is the best way to revert? just get the old installer?
Leave a comment:
-
Revert back to v4.08 with SPTD layer v1.42, or wait for next version.
Leave a comment:
-
Nope i do not have Alcohol installed. This only happened when i upgraded to the newest version of DT. Any other ideas or suggestions?
Leave a comment:
-
If you have Alcohol installed, please make sure to disable the "Ignore Media Type" option in Alcohol.
This options lets all kinds of CD/DVD+/-R(W) media look like unwriteable CD/DVD-ROM media.
Leave a comment:
-
That is not the problem i am having. I can see my drives, i can read from them but iTunes says it cant find something to burn. any other ideas
Leave a comment:
-
This is caused by a problem I just recently had, http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/virt...ms-t16739.html and in that thread is a link to another link on how to fix the problem.
Leave a comment:
-
I just ran into this same problem. Took sometime to find out it was DTools related...
Leave a comment:
-
I am also having this issue? Any word from the dev's as to the cause and or fix?
Leave a comment:
-
DTools 4.0.9.1 and iTunes 7.1.1 Problems
If I install DTools, iTunes will no longer burn CDs. iTunes complains of "No Disc burner or software". The only thing that fixes it for me is to uninstall DTools and the SPTD. Is there anyway to make DTools and iTunes play nice together?Tags: None

Leave a comment: