Originally Posted by Blazkowicz
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD
Collapse
X
-
Sorry, there are no files in the Minidump folder. I will try to recreate the error and once I succeed, I will post the minidump-- if it appears this time.
-
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD
Hey there,
Recently I have been experiencing occassional blue screens stating the error 'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'. The blue screens only occur when playing games through the use of Daemon Tools.
The BSOD error is described as: "Technically, this error condition means that a kernel-mode process or driver tried to access a memory location to which it did not have permission, or at a kernel Interrupt ReQuest Level (IRQL) that was too high." - Source
As soon as my system rebooted and Windows 7 (x64, Professional) loaded, I got a SPTD error stating that the kernel-mode debugger has to be disabled. Also, NOD32 (antivirus only) did not load and my audio was disabled on default.
I assume this is either a bug in Daemon Tools, a conflict with my anti-virus or a driver problem. Any help? Let me know.
Thanks!

Leave a comment: