No, it is not necessary.
Please wait for reply from our support team. Thank you!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
SPTD Error
Collapse
X
-
The Autoruns file you can attach here, but it has to be .zip - not .rar.Originally Posted by Utaking View PostSent the files. Should I attach them here? Can I attach them here?
Regarding the DAEMONToolsLog.zip it's enough you've mailed it to support with reference to this thread.
As it may be also problematic please remove PxHlpa64.sys.Originally Posted by Utaking View PostLower Class Filter: PxHlpa64
Install ImgBurn 2.5.7.0. During ImgBurn setup untick the "Ask Toolbar" checkboxes.
Run ImgBurn, open Tools dropdown menu -> Filter Driver Load Order...
Now highlight PxHlpa64.sys and click "Remove Selected Filter", close ImgBurn, reboot.
Leave a comment:
-
Sent the files. Should I attach them here? Can I attach them here?
I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate SP1, pretty sure it's legit.
Upper Class Filter: GEARAspiWDM
Device Object: _NEC DVD+RW ND-1100A ATA Device
Lower Class Filter: PxHlpa64
Leave a comment:
-
"System File Write Error" simply means that even sptd.sys could not be written to system32\drivers folder. So either your system is completely screwed or you have some antivirus active.
Leave a comment:
-
We need special logs from your system:
1. Please, download "DTLogger.exe" from our server http://files.disc-soft.com/download/DTLogger.exe
2. Run DTLogger.exe and click Install.
3. Then select "Start Common logging" option and click RUN.
4. Reproduce reported problem.
5. Return to DTLogger window and click STOP.
6. Then click Finish.
7. Explorer window will be opened in user profile folder.
8. Find "DAEMONToolsLog.zip" file and send this file to support-eml@disc-soft.com with the link to current thread.
Additionally please attach/upload a zipped Autoruns arn file (no installation required).
Also please download this tool: http://www.bustrace.com/downloads/devfilter.exe
Run it, highlight your optical drive on the left, then highlight upper/lower filters on the right.
Which filters are installed on your system ?
Finally, what's your OS/DT version ?
Leave a comment:
-
SPTD Error
I've spent the past eight hours chugging around through various forums and tech help websites all to try to reinstall SPTD, but it just keeps giving me a System File Write Error. SPTD failed a few days ago, inexplicably, and now I'm just altogether screwed. I've tried every single thing I could find, from destroying registry entries and disabling kernels to system restores and alternate programs. So far, I'm SOL.
Alternately, I'm getting Daemon Tools Pro Driver Error 1500, though I believe that's caused by lack of SPTD.
Any suggestions folks?

Leave a comment: