Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OlivierFromFrance
    replied
    Yes FRE.DLL delivered is not the up to date one !

I will resend this DLL as soon as poosible.

Olivier

Leave a comment:

• mastermind
    replied
    Originally Posted by OlivierFromFrance View Post
    Add SCSI Virtual Drive and Add IDE Virtual Drive in Tools Menu are in English too.
    I can't reproduce that. In my installation, those strings are shown correctly. They are strings number 5253 and 5254 in the translation DLL.

Leave a comment:

• OlivierFromFrance
    replied
    Add SCSI Virtual Drive and Add IDE Virtual Drive in Tools Menu are in English too.

Leave a comment:

• Translation related bugs in DT Pro 4.11.0219.0

Starting this new thread for the latest release of DT Pro.

There are still some strings that are displayed in English, and not read from the chosen translation. I've so far noticed the following:
    * Burn image with Astroburn (in context menu in the Image Catalog) is displayed in English regardless of language chosen
    * The column headers "Last Mounted Drive" and "Last Mounted Time" in the Image Catalog (Details view) are still displayed in English and not translated

Other than that, there is a little bug in Preferences:
    * when hovering the mouse cursor over the "Use proxy server" checkbox, the tooltip displayed is wrong. It says "Launch DTPro Agent automatically on system startup". The other controls on the Connection settings page don't seem to have any tooltips.

I've only seen such trivial and small bugs so far, and that's good Great work, DT team.
Working...
X