X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ap0c
    replied
    Try this.

Just Download ArtMoney at http://www.artmoney.ru/ then go to the table section of the site and look for the game.:wink:

Leave a comment:

• Xtreme2damax
    replied
    Sry I can't help you

Sorry I cannot help you soul collector as I don't own prince of persia the two thrones. The prince of persia games seem real rocking, I remember playing the original back in 1993 on a macintosh, where those metal things chop you in half if you carelessly approach them.

but back to the question Can someone link me to some tutorials on trainer making, especially one for for silent hill 3 and 4, other than the websites Xcheater and cheathappens.com, I feel those websites just are not thourough and do not go in depth enough on trainer making,
    to teach me how to make a good trainer for my games.

Also can someone reccomend another trainer making program, I heard That you can make the with programming languages such as vb, c++, and asm, But I don't know how to do that, and don't have much programming experiance yet, so the premade apps are what I use and alot easier to use. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• soulcollecter
    replied
    pop2t2

anyone that finds me a working trainer or can make one i would like one this prince of persia the two thrones game uses dynamic memory that keeps changeing o found a +4 trainer but it doesnt work

Leave a comment:

• Xtreme2damax
    replied
    Just one more question

BTW I am using t-search which is a freeware memory searcher, and it works quite well. My question is where can I find a tutorial on how to make trainers for silent hill 3 and 4, It's memory addresses and what each of them are, so I can create the trainer for Unlimited Ammo, one hit kills, Saves always = 1, All Weapons, modes, games unlocked(if possible), unlimited health, and quick ending(if possible).

I searched all over google for info or tutorials on this, but cannot find a single thing, about what the memory addresses are for sh3 and 4, for ammo, health, endings and the such, any help, info, or link to a website with tutorials on this is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• lazlo
    replied
    I use gameshock 2 to search for values in the games, then import them into tmk 1.51 when i know they work. See if you can get this app, the manual tells you how to search for values, reverse bytes ect. Good place to start

Leave a comment:

• Xtreme2damax
    replied
    Thank you

I installed it and have not had any problems, but am kinda stuck on where to start to create my trainers, as I want to create trainers for my games like silent hill 3, and 4, farcry, tony hawk underground 2, and more.

BTW Can Anyone link me to a site with decent tutorials on how to make a trainer with the trainer maker kit, Altering memory addresses, searching for game proccesses to alter them, and the works on trainer creation, and also a tutorial on hexadecimal and binary, need to know the basics of these before I get started, Thanks in Advance.

Also everyone that celebrates christmas here, have a merry christmas, and a happy new year, I don't party, and have always wondered what it's like to party on new years, then after all is done, sit back with a tall glass of wine, and go to sleep :lol:

Leave a comment:

• IcarusV2X
    replied
    It is safe don't worry about that file. The dll is compiled along with the trainer so it can install itself on the first run, and delete itself after the trainer exits, all that dll does is record what keys are pressed on the keyboard and see if they correspond with the hotkey set up within the trainer, like F1 = infinite life, if you press F1 while playing a game, the dll records F1 and sends a code to the trainer like you clicked the button on the trainer for infinite life. If you aren't sure just download a trainer off Gamewinners, they will tell you the same thing before you click the final Download link.

Leave a comment:

• lazlo
    replied
    The H@@k_K@Y .dll is a keylogger and is reported by adaware as that.

It is used for certain keybindings in the trainermaker, nothing else

Leave a comment:

• Mystique
    replied
    Dunno about the dll file but you can try some searches about it on Symantec or AntiVir etc.

Leave a comment:

• Xtreme2damax
    started a topic Trainer maker kit v1.51 question

Trainer maker kit v1.51 question

I recently downloaded a free program trainer maker kit to create trainers which allow you to cheat on pc games.
    But one of the files is bugging me which is h@@k_K@ys .dll or somthing like that.

I thought I had read some where that the hotkey file is for keybinding certain combinations of buttons together for cheating. I was worried because my adaware se personal edition reported this as adware, TAC rating of 5, I don't know if it has falsely flagged this file, but I wanted to double check here to see if any one has used this program, and see if it was safe to proceed with install.

Also another question, how many of you reverted back to daemon tools v3.47 ? I had to because v4 caused my pc to boot slower than usual, freezes, randomly restarted my pc, and gave me errors due to the SPTD layer . Thanks in advance if someone can help me or answer my question.
    Last edited by Xtreme2damax; 24.12.2005, 15:46.
Working...
X