YASU 1.6.9040 on Windows 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YASU 1.6.9040 on Windows 7

I am running Windows 7 Professional from the MSDNAA program. I know Windows 7 is not released officially to the consumer market yet, however, you might consider this post as a beta bug report if you like.
    When I try to cloak my DTL 4.30.4.0027 virtual drive(s) with YASU it will not work. Pressing the Cloak button will give me this output:

Code:
    03:59:53	* Cloaking procedure started.
    03:59:53	0 device(s) successfully cloaked from SafeDisc 4.xx: 
    03:59:53	  [ E:\ ] Status = Ignored (does not require updating)
    03:59:53	  [ F:\ ] Status = Ignored (does not require updating)
    03:59:53	0 device(s) successfully cloaked from SecuROM 7.xx: 
    03:59:53	  [ E:\ ] Status = Ignored (does not require updating)
    03:59:53	  [ F:\ ] Status = Ignored (does not require updating)
    03:59:53	* Cloaking procedure completed.
    Drive E: is a physical drive and drive F: is my virtual drive. When I press Uncloak YASU will crash with the following error code:

Code:
    Runtime error 216 at 00409FD2
    When I want to close YASU regularly by pressing the window's close button I get the confirmation message "*NOTE: Terminating Y.A.S.U will also disable its device cloaking features. Would you like to terminate Y.A.S.U?"
    Evenif I confirm with Yes the program will not terminate and continue running.

Oh, and yes, I'm running YASU with administrator rights.

Is there any other solution then to wait for the upcoming YASU version?
    And if not, is there any (vague) schedule for when the upcoming YASU version will be released?

Thanks alot in advance!

Originally Posted by TheSorcerer View Post
    And if not, is there any (vague) schedule for when the upcoming YASU version will be released?

Thanks alot in advance!
    No, sadly not even vague.

Comment

yasu works fine here in win7 x64 ult rtm *shrug*

Comment

I'm experiencing EXACTLY the same issues as TheSorcerer. I almost feel like I wrote that post myself :-) It happens with both DT lite and Alcohol 52%. There is currently no solution as far as I know.
        "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster"

Comment

Getting the same issue here with Windows 7, 64bit. Any solutions yet?

Comment

Have the same issues...
            It keeps crashing on my laptop but it works fine on my desktop windows 7.

Comment

Working...
            X