X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great!

Comment

Some noob question

I have the same problem, but sorry for asking, how can i delete all registry that u mention before. Anyone can help me with this please?

I really appreciate your help.

Comment

The same problem, vista64, avast. The new version is not working, it cannot be even reinstalled, I accept that. But why the f*k cannot I go back and install the old version???

Comment

open DaemonToolsLite4356-0091.exe(installation file) with 7zip and copy Engine.dll, imgengine.dll to folder with daemon(C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite)

Comment

When I 7zipped the installation file, i got these files

01.04.2010 11:18 512 .data
            01.04.2010 11:18 0 .ndata
            01.04.2010 11:18 6˙656 .rdata
            01.04.2010 11:18 9˙551˙872 .rsrc
            01.04.2010 11:18 25˙600 .text
            01.04.2010 11:18 5˙440 CERTIFICATE

no dll file...

Comment

Originally Posted by T_xy View Post
              When I 7zipped the installation file, i got these files
              Are you using a up-to-date version of 7Zip ?
              Have you downloaded the DT Installer from official sources (disc-tools.com or disc-soft.com) ?
              I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Terramex, I did check it 2 month ago with latest 7Zip, same as T_xy reported.
                Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                  Terramex, I did check it 2 month ago with latest 7Zip, same as T_xy reported.
                  Strange, i've checked it 2 minutes before my post - no problem with v4.65
                  Also no problem with Uniextract (which uses the 7Zip beta dll).
                  Last edited by Terramex; 27.08.2010, 12:53.
                  I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

It finally works. My problem was in suffix, with .7z it extracts the weird way, with .7zip it works correctly. I had to copy CSY.dll and ENU.dll in Lang subdirectory too, otherwise there was no text. Thank DDrVostep for solution and the others for patience.

Comment

Originally Posted by T_xy View Post
                      My problem was in suffix, with .7z it extracts the weird way, with .7zip it works correctly.
                      If it's ever needed again (hopefully not ), just let the extension well enough alone - it's working fine with .exe

Comment

Hi all
                        Actually I have the same problem + another problem which is the 7zip is not working correctly, It just gives me a report with an error while extracting the missing files from the .exe into the dt lite directory. Any help?

I thought maybe someone can do me a favor and upload the missing files on mediafire or such file hosting webs or something. Thanks

Yeah and the version I'm using is DTLite4356-0091
                        And as you already know I can't uninstall or reinstall it, so I'm stuck
                        Last edited by Blazkowicz; 03.01.2011, 18:56.

Comment

Add another to the list, I got the same error, and will try the recomended fix, but I have to say, if the only problem is that the files are missing then the installer is clearly flawed, and should be replaced with one that works. IMMEDIATLY!

Comment

Thank you Terramex, your fix has restored my abillity to use Mechwarrior 2! yay

Comment

@Holako
                              Here you are

Download Files.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Comment

Working...
                              X