Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take for Mderators to review posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take for Mderators to review posts?

Wasn't sure quite where to put this so move/delete as you see fit. Basically i wanted to know roughly how long it takes for mods to review your first few posts. This is a tad pointless for me as this post will have to be reviewed as well but it maybe of some use to future users. Maybe it could be a sticky somewhere?

Originally Posted by el nombre View Post
    Wasn't sure quite where to put this so move/delete as you see fit. Basically i wanted to know roughly how long it takes for mods to review your first few posts. This is a tad pointless for me as this post will have to be reviewed as well but it maybe of some use to future users. Maybe it could be a sticky somewhere?
    depends on how busy the mod is... or if the post has any 'merit' (this one for example doesn't) and other factors...

> 20 posts you will not be moderated, the way to achieve this is... to post meaningful stuff and then you'll be at 20 in no time... or, alternatively buy a dt license and then you're a customer, and you aren't subject to moderation...
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

It depends if a mod is online or not
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

Does this also apply to editing as well, because I couldn't find the edit option....

Comment

Edit button is only available the first 20 minutes after posting.
          Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
          Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
            Edit button is only available the first 20 minutes after posting.
            Ah... I see I'll remember that, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X