No announcement yet.

How to make Crysis mini image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone could help me out with this, thanks very much. I started my own thread:

Comment

um, only 4x. k, i will start with 4x next time.
      Thank you for all your help, SuppA-SnipA,Terramex, ,jACkdA\W.
      greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally Posted by emu1t View Post
        um, only 4x. k, i will start with 4x next time.
        Thank you for all your help, SuppA-SnipA,Terramex, ,jACkdA\W.
        greatly appreciated.
        good luck to u
        i am SuppA-SnipA

Comment

Woops i'm stupid >< I made my thread on a different fourm lol. Anyway:

It will only let me download the yasu.exe. It won't let me download the "package". Is the .exe the only thing I will need?

Additionally - all I can find is DAEMON Tools Lite 4.12.1. The guy in the tutorial used DAMEON Tools 4.11.2. Does the version of DAMEAON tools really matter? If it does matter, could someone please find a link for me? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Comment

>< nevermind I'm super stupid. You already posted that 4.12 works :\.
            Sorry.

Comment

Originally Posted by b-subs View Post
              Woops i'm stupid >< I made my thread on a different fourm lol. Anyway:
              It will only let me download the yasu.exe. It won't let me download the "package". Is the .exe the only thing I will need?
              Additionally - all I can find is DAEMON Tools Lite 4.12.1. The guy in the tutorial used DAMEON Tools 4.11.2. Does the version of DAMEAON tools really matter? If it does matter, could someone please find a link for me? I would really appreciate it.
              Thank you.
              yasu is just one .exe file, copy and paste it into ur DT Lite folder, and run it from there, cloak drives, dont exit program, mount mini image
              i am SuppA-SnipA

Comment

Originally Posted by SuppA-SnipA View Post
                by carbon copy are u stating that ur are NOT using a legit store bought disc?
                I meant that the Indian Edition and the US Edition are the exact same, a carbon copy of each other means they are the same. Usually what happens is that US Editions are used for India and Canada whereas UK Editions are used for Australia ( not for all games though). I have a store legitly baught copy of Crysis that you can find any any legit game shop of India.

If you want more proof, I can post my purchase document as a scanned image to prove it, do you want that scan ?

Also is it possible that you please share your .mds file with me mate ? Cause I dont want to put my disc all the time in the drive and get scratches to it.

Comment

For the record, I am a n00b to daemon tools, alcohol 120/52, and related. However, I have managed to get full images mounted and playable for BF2 (complete collection dvd - US) and Crysis (standard edition - US). So, I can usually read and follow directions, but please, bear with me.

I followed SuppA-SnipA's tutorial (thanks for your efforts) up to but not including step #5.

I am seeking clarification for step #5f. I am supposed to use the original, full dump, .MDS file with the second, short dump .MDF file to produce a usable mini image....correct? Please straighten me out if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Comment

patch 1.2 is giving me problems with crysis, stay tuned
                    i am SuppA-SnipA

Comment

@SuppA-SnipA
                      Try DT 4.06 which may function on some rigs, or wait for new DT version with fixed blacklisting.
                      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

i have tried it on my other pc, no dice, or maybe i was too tired, still got some testing to do
                        i am SuppA-SnipA

Comment

umm i tried this but i get the "conflict with emulation software detected" warning. This wouldn't have anything to do with the 1.2 patch ??

Comment

Yes, Crysis v1.2 blacklisted DT!

Please use the forum search next time!
                            Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
                            Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
                            Schreibt mir eine PN!
                            If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Too bad I tried all this after installing patch 1.2...

Apparently the patch also blacklists Alcohol 52/120.

The real trouble is that I don't have a clue whether my mds would work now since I get the "conflict with emulation software" message...

I don't feel like uninstalling and reinstalling Crysis to get rid of the 1.2 update, albeit it would be not big loss... 1.2 didn't solve that heinous sound issue with the game ).

Comment

Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
                                Too bad I tried all this after installing patch 1.2...
                                Apparently the patch also blacklists Alcohol 52/120.
                                The real trouble is that I don't have a clue whether my mds would work now since I get the "conflict with emulation software" message...
                                I don't feel like uninstalling and reinstalling Crysis to get rid of the 1.2 update, albeit it would be not big loss... 1.2 didn't solve that heinous sound issue with the game ).
                                the sound issue in vista? with the popping? i solved it for me...
                                but there was a bit of popping in general
                                use the legit disc until DT is updated ...
                                i am SuppA-SnipA

Comment

Working...
                                X