Command and Conquer Patch 1.05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Hanschke View Post
    is there any solution to slipstream the patch into the iso?
    Well, the cab files are readable via WinRAR. So if you have a tool to write them, you might have a chance.
    But then you'll need an (un)packing tool for EA's .big-files, too. I dont think that manipulating a setup is very healthy for that DVD.
    MfG, Benni

Mail: benni@copybase.org
    IRC: #dt & #copybase at irc.copybase.org

Comment

This might be due to the x64 part... I noticed weird things when I was using XP x64 : while on the 32 bits version SF bypass with DT runned wery well, with XP x64 it was hellish to make a game run from the virtual drive... (never had problems with Securom though), all on a nforce4 mobo. Maybe there's something to dig with the x64 architecture... or have a real x64 YASU?
      (I know sYk0 that delphi is not able to compile x64 code atm)
      Carpe diem

Comment

It worked with C&C3 1.04. So there must have been changes by EA regarding the copy protection, ... else it should be working the same way as before, shouldnt it?
        MfG, Benni

Comment

@ghost_zero & all the others:

ftp://copybase.ch/CNC3_patch105_english.exe

ftp://copybase.ch/CNC3_patch105_germ...rdEdition).exe

ftp://copybase.ch/CNC3_patch105_german(KaneEdition).exe
          MfG, Benni

Comment

I only can say that YASU and C&C3 v1.05 on XP x64 works fine (although it takes ages for verification - which is a bit strange - and sometimes fails)...

EDIT:
            Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
            Just tried and it works on Windows XP. Do you get these message without YASU too?
            Does this mean it works without YASU for you (did not test this yet, I might do this later)?
            Last edited by ghost_zero; 07.06.2007, 23:17.

Comment

@Benni:
              Thanks. I now got both Patches the German (Kane Edition) and the English one...
              How did you actually get those patches [that fast] (I mean: the download servers were overloaded; especially because the Standalone-Versions weren't yet available)?
              Last edited by ghost_zero; 07.06.2007, 23:30.

Comment

I dont know what EA does with its servers, but using the Unix-Tool 'wget' it was no problem to leech it with 150kbyte/s.
                So maybe they have strange priority settings?
                MfG, Benni

Comment

Could be... maybe because of release to mirror ftp servers which might use wget too...

EDIT:
                  But I can't even find the standalone .exe files on their ftp server yet (over ftp client I would at least be able to get the old v1.04 and over wget and therefore I should have been able to do the same v1.05 although I don't know where to find them)..?
                  Last edited by ghost_zero; 07.06.2007, 23:45.

Comment

Same error

I get the same error message when using YASU with CNC3 1.05 on 32-bit XP. If I try the old 1.04 binary, it works just fine.

Comment

Just downloaded the patch (thanks Benni!), and no problems running the game on XP Home (32 bit).

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost_zero View Post
                        Could be... maybe because of release to mirror ftp servers which might use wget too...
                        EDIT:
                        But I can't even find the standalone .exe files on their ftp server yet (over ftp client I would at least be able to get the old v1.04 and over wget and therefore I should have been able to do the same v1.05 although I don't know where to find them)..?
                        They are not on their primary server, yet. They've got a several number of mirror servers which are reachable via their individual IP address. One of those is ftp://159.153.197.71/pub/eapacific/cnc3/ .. thats where I've got it from.
                        MfG, Benni

Comment

Ah... OK...
                          I don't know their mirrors (and that mirror also doesn't seem to be to overloaded)

Comment

Same problem as the original poster here guys. Ive tried renaming YASU.exe (sorry im a noob), no joy.

Windows XP Home 5.1.2600/SP2 (latest)
                            DT 4.09HE
                            YASU 1.2.7050

Running with YASU/DT gives security module error: 5023
                            Without YASU (but with DT) gives security module error: 7001

Hope that helps. Thanks for your previous and continued work

Comment

so is it blacklisted or not?, some conflicting reports here
                              my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
                                Same problem as the original poster here guys. Ive tried renaming YASU.exe (sorry im a noob), no joy.
                                Windows XP Home 5.1.2600/SP2 (latest)
                                DT 4.09HE
                                YASU 1.2.7050
                                You're not using the latest YASU. Get 1.2b here.

Comment

Working...
                                X