No announcement yet.

DaemonScript Clone Anyone Interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thought i would let yous know a little early i finally got round to updating scripternite (v3.0) so check back here within the next couple of weeks if im not to lazy that is

ok it should now recognise virtual drives on x64 systems
    as long as you install dtlite, dtpro or alcohol 120 to their default directory (if not you'll have to make changes in the 'Options' form

memory usage should be better

also stuck the splashscreen on a second thread even tho most of u would disable it (kids would probably like it as there games are starting)

another thing i never really thought about was the splashscreen puttin the scares up people when they first start scripternite (looks like a pretty nasty virus dont u think) lol. The SplashScreen that is!

tony

ps. you should be able to unzip scripternite to any directory windows will let you and it will run fine doesn't have to be in 'Program Files'

Comment

does anybody know if 'Disable AutoRun' works in vista????
      if not uncheck it in "Options' and hold the left shift key down while mounting images, should temporarly disable autorun

tony

Comment

Re: DaemonScript Clone Anyone Interested

Here is another DaemonScript alternative: DaemonRunner

Regards
        Cichy

Comment

ok its neally done heres a few changes

moved all the virtual drive option into mount and unmount (more practical)

if you use daemontools pro or lite it will automatically add virtual drives if they dont already exist,if you use alcohol 120 youll have to add drives manually.

so now you can use multiple virtual drives all from 1 script!
          why you would i wouldnt know but im sure some1 might find it handy for something

moved devicecount into unmount so you can remove automatically added virtual drives as u like.

some pics attached

going to add kill process tab and a beep tab so you could set a delay of say an hour then have the computer beep at a set interval to let the kids know to save there games cause it about to end'

heaps more

any ways thats enough typin from me

tony

p.s sorry but there is one bad point you are going to have to recreate your scripts (i should be able to promise it will be the last time youll have to recreate scripts due to new versions of scripternite)
          Attached Files

Comment

few other changes:

added balloon tips as the scripts are running (can be disabled but not recommended for beginners)

adding process priority option for runapp

allow multiple instances to run at the same time

removed disable autorun from options (its now selected from 'mount'

Comment

I registered to say that I am eagerly awaiting the 3.0 release. Thanks for the hard work.

Comment

youll have to give me a few days
                cause it turns out that Im lazy

Comment

sorry that im so slow but im just cleaning up the interface its neally done

Comment

heres the link

2shared - download ScripterNite v3.0.7z

to download u must click on the 'click here' link in the bottom right of the 2shared download page (see diagram below)

i say this because there are plenty of bigger irrelevant download buttons on the page.

any way i havent fully tested v3.0 so a little bit of feedback would be nice

ok just extract it to where ever u like no installer required

if u have used an installer on previous versions then i recommend u uninstall that version first

few changes:

embedded uninstaller
                    moved stuff around
                    changed a few button images
                    added teminateapp
                    added beep
                    heaps more

have fun

tony

p.s dont let the spashscreen frighten u
                    Attached Files

Comment

sorry v 3.0 had a problem with the embedded installer

heres v3.1

2shared - download ScripterNite v3.1.7z

Comment

Hells yeah! thanks!

Comment

Thanx for your effort
                          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

thats ok just let me know if there are any problems with it

Comment

v3.2

2shared - download ScripterNite v3.2.7z

fixed a problem for dtpro mount ,should be fixed but i cant test it

Comment

I get an error
                                "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)."
                                I tried both version 3.1 and 3.2

Comment

Working...
                                X