Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: SCSI/RAID error

Frage SCSI/RAID error

when i install DT when it is starting up i get a SCSI/RAID error and DT closes if i try to open it it says invaild device.

New User

Having the same problem..

After I install DT4 and restart my comp, windows start with some Windows Hardware Installation, after that I get the error that SCSI/RAID has a problem to be installed, and then "unable to add adapter.device problem 12" and then Windows notify me to restart my computer to install this SCSI/RAID device.. which doesnt work even after I restart..

after that everytime I try to start DT4 I get the error: Invalid device.

Please help us, I NEED DT4.

Default problem using DT 4.03

Iґm having the exact same problem
    doesnґt anyone know what to do?

New User

Default Please Help

I am also gettin gthis same error. I am running Windows XP Media Center and Have been un successful at getting Daemon Tools to install.. Please someone help.. I really need Daemon tools.

New User

I also have the same problem. I have installed the program before, with no problem, but after i re-formatet my computer this problem came up

yea, I`ve got the same problem as well - I Really Need DT, pls help!

I am having the same problem.. After searching by google I found a thread that this error has something to do with the win xp installation. If it is installed as a "standard PC" or "ACPI PC"..
    I think you only can change this when you completly reinstall winXP.. But I dont want to delete my system..
    Does someone know a other way to fix it??

New User

Böse Big J

Ive got the same problem. How do i fix this?

Frage yup - same shit

I'm having same problem. I tried to reinstall windows and then install D-tools 4.03HE on clean win version, but it's the same. Strange because I installed same version on my work PC and there were no problems at all. Both pc's were installed using same windows cd.

New User

Default About DAEMON Tools Core Files

When I try to install, "DAEMON Tools Core Files" cannot be selected and Daemon cannot be used. How can I install?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast