Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.03 not workign with star force?

PLEASE HELP!!!

I can't get DT t owork with starforce games, I would love if Ican get it to becuasE I am sick of ruining or losing cds at lan parties.

I can get it working if I disconnect my ide cd drives form the motherboard (did't seem to work disconnecting from the drives themseleves.

but my case is stupidly small and that is a pain in the but. my friends get it to work wit htere s nad they don't have ot do anything..

can it be a hardware issue with my md or drives?? Or how I have hte SATA Hard drives and ide cd roms set up in my cmos??

THANKS!

Brycer79

Use the search button on top of the page. There are many threads about Starforce and DT 4.xx

Comment

I have but nothign seems to work,

not sf nightmare, nothing I am totally lost.. I tried search much before I posted this I swear

Comment

Did you even tried to unplug your optical IDE drives? Coz' DT4+ works like a charm with SF...
        Carpe diem

Comment

like it says in the origional post it works if I disconnect the drives but when I do that It walways unhooks my serial ata harddrives because hte connections on those SUCK.

myfriends don't have ot disconnect why do I??

Comment

Whats your and your friends hardware?
            Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I has an msi pe neo 2 mb and a p4 and a $ lg dvd burner

he has I think a asus MB and a athlon xp and a burner I don't remeber what brand but it is fater and a dl burner

Comment

There is a leak in Starforce. It can't communicate with Mainboards which have a NForce 3/4 Chipset and the nvidia drivers installed. So i think your friends asus board has a NForce 4 chipset and so he can play the SF games without unplugging anythink. Sometimes it works without unplugging, sometimes only by disabling the drives/channel/controller. So your friend is one of these NForce luckers.
                Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
                X