Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 61

Thread: sims 2 open for business

Quote Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
    This sounds like the image was not created properly. Would you all mind answering my question from earlier about how you created your images?
    oh, didnt see that question sorry

I saved it using 120% to my HDD. I have done that with all of my other games, yet I have not seen a game give me as much trouble as this one.

I can play it with my disk just fine, but I have a good amount of disks that is a real pain to keep track of.

sorry again for not answering your question

does anyone know if there are special options u have to select when burning the alcohol image to get the game to work?

Hey, i dont know if u guys have tried this but i used curerom and now got the game to play

Quote Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
    This sounds like the image was not created properly. Would you all mind answering my question from earlier about how you created your images?
    I copied my disk using 120% and then tried using a variety of programs... everything from 120% to Daemon and other programs like Game Jackal. Nothing seems to work.

New User

I heard, that mounting with Alc120% and using cureRom would work fine, but did not try it by myself for i don't have the Sims 2 :wink:

Experienced User

DT4 and SD4Hide works also.
    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
    sysProfile (Click me)

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Axel916
    so you need this

http://www.gameburnworld.com/dl/dl3/...derv1.1Eng.zip

mount the image, then run that and it should work fine...

Worked beautifull for me! Thank you so much!!!

Can't wait until the folks here at Daemon make it unneccesary to use a second step! :wink:

I have tried all the steps listed in this thread, and Open For Business does not seem to want to work for me, either. It keeps giving me the message, "Please place CD in drive.."

Anyone else have a different soloution other than the ones already listed?

Lächeln

Hey everyone. After searching for hours for a solution, I figured out a way to get it to work. Go here: http://forum.copybase.ch/index.php?a...pe=post&id=489

It's a program called Virtual CD Hide. I guess EA found a way to search if your computer has any "virtual" drives open, and if you do it won't work. I got OFB to work after running this, hiding the virtual drive, than mounting the .mdf file with daemon, than running SD4Hide and opening the game Hope it wokrs for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Axel916
    so you need this

http://www.gameburnworld.com/dl/dl3/...derv1.1Eng.zip

mount the image, then run that and it should work fine...

Well this didn't seem to work for my sim game though for those of you still trying to crack C&C First Decade this program worked great so thanks. Stupid DVD disk is all scratched up only after a month.

I have made so many copies now of Open for business using an old version of clone cd a newer version, Alcohol 120, nothing seems to work. I guess I will just have to wait for a no cd patch. I don't know if using an older version of daemon could be the problem, but v4.0X hasn't worked for me. None of my images work with the program.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast