X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starforce and USB!!!

hi, ,

Well people heres a good news for all the starforce game lovers:

A starforce protection system is very weak in identifying a copyied game disc if the drive is connected through USB
    It is possible to bypass the game protection by connecting the optical drive to the USB by using a USB cable instead of connecting the optical drive through a data cable.

well guys this is true, just give it a try guys...

well guys im sure about this stuff because i play starforce protected games by copying and playing by connecting my drive to the USB

but guys can anyone tell me if it is posssible to make a sucessful copy a starforce protected game and be played in a drive not connected through the USB but by using the data cable......
    Visit my website

Very old news, this methode is at least 1 year old.

Originally Posted by mysterio619
    but guys can anyone tell me if it is posssible to make a sucessful copy a starforce protected game and be played in a drive not connected through the USB but by using the data cable......
    Yes, if the media is CD you could try sfmdf.exe and sfcdvd.exe. But it is more difficult as mounting in DT 4 or play via USB.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

anyway this method has been fixed in the new 3.07.013.001 starforce version and for sure in the new 4 version
      Amd Opteron 165 @ 2.6ghz
      ATI HD2900XT 512mb
      Asrock dual-sata2
      2gb DDR400 Dual
      X-FI Ftala1ty 64mb

Comment

Yes, in 4.0 to.
        Drivers from 3.7 version of Frontline used by 4.0 version.
        Sfsync04.sys, that installed after 3.7.13.01 used by 4.0 version.

Comment

Working...
        X