CureROM Official Temp Site Launched!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CureROM Official Temp Site Launched!

Hi, just to keep all you guys/girls up to date...

The next version of CureROM 2.0 will be avalible shortly...

The major error fixed is the "CureROM could not start its Anti-Blacklist Measures..." this should make some people happy... i hope...

Also the next version will have multilingual support... (the language files can be easily modified)...

The file links for the next version will be posted in this thread and the CureROM homepage www.curerom.net ... so keep you eyes open...
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

thats good to hear, even though i dont have any probz with curerom (not anymore). any other changes other then those listed above?

Comment

will it support toca 3?

Comment

no, curerom supports games protected by safedisk 4 or Securom 7. Toca is starforce 3.7 protected.
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

yep ! really good new ... I really like this app. My time is saved & playing become easier thanks to cureRom. well done sYk0 !
          DT 4.08 HE x86 - XP PRO SP2 - P4 3.2GHz - 1Go RAM - geforce 6600 latest drivers - Rock'n'Roll !

Comment

CureROM just rocks ! I use it !!! I'm waiting the v2 !!!

Comment

CureROM 2.0 will be released for Win32 first... with an Win64 version in the works... :P

Also includes improved anti-blacklists for Daemon Tools, Alcohol... and a few extra...

Some additional features(Non Major) have been added, a full description of the updates/changes will be posted when 2.0 gets released...
              Last edited by sYk0; 10.03.2006, 19:01.
              Mail:

Comment

Any news on it? Or perhaps an early beta version? Because Commando's Strike Force doesn't seem to work anymore, hoping that it will work with 2.0
                CureROM Support Team

Comment

Good stuff with CureRom 2.0, can't wait to see it out, keep up the good work!
                  If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum.

Comment

Well, I reinstalled DT403, and now Commandos is working with CureROM
                    CureROM Support Team

Comment

It doesn't work for me,
                      here is what I did

I opened curerom
                      I selected Create a new CureROM profile and clicked next

then in the application box i clicked on the browse folder and selected Daemon then I clicked on next again

With image mounting i selected I do NOT want to use any virtual CD/DVD software and clicked NExt again

at the shortcut settings i clicked next again

and at last i selected Save, finish.

then I clicked the icon on my desktop
                      it opens deamon tools and curerom, after that when I doubleclick the game it takes a while to load but then at last it gives me a error which says '' Original disc could not be found or authenticated. ''
                      Could please someone help me? =))))))

Comment

Which game are you trying to run..?
                        Search the forums for any help regarding the game and how to get it to work, there should be atleast one answer for you..

Your first mistake would be selecting the Daemon-tools executable(deamon.exe) as the application file in CureROM...
                        this should be the executable to start the game...

In the next release of CureROM, it will be easier for users to share thier CureROM profiles with other people... just wait and see..
                        Mail:

Comment

i know that in 2.0 doesn't support starforce but how about furture versions??

Comment

I dont think so, because StarForce differs from the easier CopyProtection ones like SD4 and SR7.
                            You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
                            sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Originally Posted by Mystique
                              I dont think so, because StarForce differs from the easier CopyProtection ones like SD4 and SR7.
                              but maybe he can give it a try pleasee to starforce 3.4 so i can play SC:CT 3.5 to 3.7 works because i've nforce 4

Comment

Working...
                              X