Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Showing results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: Does ROSETTA Stone beat Daemon Tools ?

does the image work flawlessly? In such case we recommend
    to burn the disc with Alcohols RMPS function back to a CD-R

Another option would be to simple burn the image-files (mdf/mds) to a blank CD-R and mount them directly from the
    CD-R then.

If that was NOT your intention but instead you want to burn
    the disc so that you can use them (the burned copy) without
    DAEMON Tools - the answer is no, this is not possible.

So for backup-purposes I would simple write the image-files to disc. You can than either mount them directly or copy them back to your HDD, whatever you prefer...

Default rosetta stone version 2

if it helps anyone, i was able to succesfully backup vietnamese version 2 language by using clonecd, protected game backup, delete image after burn, then using the same sony reader/writer, burn on a blank disk, then right click the sheep head in the task bar and hide cdr media. i tried some others with no success, and i'll probably have to uninstall them to get it to run on my other computers as it says they wont run with any emulation software installed, which i think is a bunch of crap on rosetta stones side as i need emulation software to run software not related to rosetta stone on our network. but long story short, it works!

Ok, Im in a similar situation except that I'm not trying to create CDs, I'm trying to mount the file. Weather I use Daemon or Power
    Iso, I get the same result. What happens is when I go to mount iso image, it opens the image and displays four folders called, Data, Documents, Speech and Language. That is as far as I get. Sure I can open those folders, but that is pointless. There are no set up or anything like that.

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

Recreate your image with proper profile in DT Pro - to get proper profile, scan program exe and dlls with a copy protection scanner like Protection ID.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Quote Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
    Recreate your image with proper profile in DT Pro - to get proper profile, scan program exe and dlls with a copy protection scanner like Protection ID.
    There are no .exe or .dll files though and I don't believe there is suppose to be with the language portion. There are two parts to the software. 1) Application 2) Which ever language file you choose such as French, German, etc.

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

OK, just checked - it should be SafeDisc.

So use SafeDisc profile for creating an image.

It is also possible you have to mount the image (the new one) into vIDE of DT Pro Advanced.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456