No announcement yet.

anyone want a PSP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty much any firmware can use the gta exploit as far as I know, some kernal mode homebrew doesn't work on it. I'm not sure if that includes doom. If sony wasn't trying to destroy the homebrew scene, I might have kept my PSP. The SNES emulator I tried emulates too slow for me to appreciate, I tried playing chrono trigger but it took me like 15 minutes just to walk out of chrono's house.
    Last edited by estimablesir; 26.03.2006, 05:25.

Comment

All emulators except the GBA emulator are working good on my 1.5 firmware. For the SNES emu you need the right settings and some games doesn't work really good, but Mario Kart works good for me.
      Doom is working with the gta exploit.
      Last edited by AnalCobra; 26.03.2006, 10:48.
      Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

this whole thread started with me selling my PSP, which did actually sell. I wanted to buy 360 with the money I received, and I did. It comes tommorow so I'm excited about it. A lot of PC fans might stick there noses up at the 360, but I think it's pretty cool. For the record however, I will always think that the PC is a far superior platform for games.

Comment

Bah, when you have a console, you need to have a TV... not really necessary.

Edit : I do agree with the fact that the PC is a far superior game plateform. And we have to remember we can do many other things with it
          Carpe diem

Comment

Originally Posted by Kinlaadare
            Bah, when you have a console, you need to have a TV... not really necessary.

Edit : I do agree with the fact that the PC is a far superior game plateform. And we have to remember we can do many other things with it
            Agreed...There is a vga converter that allows you to play 360 on your monitor. If you have the right size monitor you can even play in HD.

Comment

Working...
            X