Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starforce mini image

Hi
    I was wondering if anyone knows how to make Starforce mini images.Right now I dont have any problem playing any Starforce protected games.I use a NexStar 2 external Usb Drive and mount with Daemon Tools and all works very kool.
    The Problem is all the big images on my drive I would like to use something smaller or even better use a game cd with my external burner

Thanks
    Newfieryder

It depends on the version of Starforce (and keep in mind the Starforce version may change every time you apply a game patch). Mini-images work in some versions and don't with others. I read that with one release of the Starforce 3.7 series the hole is open again.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

@Newfieryder
      Have a look at THIS thread
      Originally Posted by Underheaven
      I read that with one release of the Starforce 3.7 series the hole is open again.
      Unfortunately it looks like Wintersports PRO 2006 is the only SF3.7 title not using ISO check
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Oh man, this is bad news. Thanks for the correction
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
          Oh man, this is bad news. Thanks for the correction
          At that time Wintersport was the only title i knew (wasn't my intent to correct you; you weren't wrong). According to an entry at Copybase database Spellforce 2 has no ISO check, too
          Last edited by Terramex; 05.04.2006, 18:49.
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I'm not sure about that, I wasn't really thinking when I updated Spellforce 2(I just couldn't stand the horrible crashes anymore just like spellforce 1 x_x). And it made a prefectly working mini image utter useless

Comment

Working...
            X