Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I mount Blindwrite Images In alcohol 120% ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I mount Blindwrite Images In alcohol 120% ???

I know this is the Daemon-tools support forum, not daemon tools related, and I use D-Tools religiously , but Alcohols forum, is mainly for customer's, and 99% of the threads can't be viewed or posted to unless your a customer. Anyway's I just downloaded the latest trial version of alcohol 120% to give it a try, And I'm noticing it's not authenticating my blindwrite images. Everytime I mount a blindwrite image of a game, the game screen doesn't pop up with, Play Game, Uninstall etc...

Also when I double click to start the game, it says, "Please insert game disc" or, "Please insert correct disk". It's like Alcohol 120% is not recognizing blindwrite images I can mount the blindwrite images correctly in daemon-tools, and play them, but not with alcohol.

Is there a way to mount Blindwrite images in Alcohol?
    If someone can help me on this, I will be very grateful, and appreciative.

I was thinking about purchasing the retail version of alcohol, but probably won't, if it can't mount blindwrite images, as almost all my images , were ripped in blindwrite, because alcohol does'nt burn images of copyprotected games correctly, and thus I get tons of errors, even with skip, and fast skip reading errors on, and thus use blindwrite, which does a better Job at ripping images.

I don't want to visit the alcohol forum, that's why I asked here, cause as I stated above, 99% of the threads/Posts, forums, are for customers, and thus not viewable, or Postable by Non-Customers.

Thanks a bunch to anyone that can help me
    Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
    Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

You can add blindwriteґs extensions in :
    Options->Virtual Drive->Shell Extension->Other Extensions

Then with right click you will mount the images.
    Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

"I don't want to visit the alcohol forum, that's why I asked here, cause as I stated above, 99% of the threads/Posts, forums, are for customers, and thus not viewable, or Postable by Non-Customers."
      So why dont you use the trial version users support forum or email Alcohol support directly. ?

Comment

Working...
      X