View Poll Results: What about The Godfather - The Game

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • The game is excellent. You have to buy it!

9 20.00%
  • The game is very good.

5 11.11%
  • It's quite good.

9 20.00%
  • The game is not as good as i thought.

4 8.89%
  • The Godfather is an awful game. Please don't buy it!

1 2.22%
  • I will definately buy this game!

1 2.22%
  • I'm not sure if I buy it.

6 13.33%
  • I won't spend my money on this crap!

10 22.22%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: The Godfather - The Game: Bad???

Quote Originally Posted by LooDos
    i like the game! the story is interesting and the atmosphere is very authentic! however the gfx are not the best (console conversion) and i kinda hate the saving system
    nevertheless i give it 8 points out of 10.
    If you seriously like it then i would suggest you try out Mafia. sure it is a couple of years old, but it still beats this game in my opinion in every single aspect... except the IP of course!

New User

Unglücklich Getting out of the car

I also can not get out of the car and it is not question of pressing the SPACE button!!!
    Any patch?

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

@banebg
    Use a Image or original disk and it works with space.

Default Help Me Please

hey, i have an image MOUNTED and i cant get out of car too, thats bad beacouse the game is pretty good , but the CANT GET OUT OF CAR STUFF

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

@forgotten_one: this problem only occurs if u use a crack to play the game. don't do this! simply reinstall it (or use the original exe) and mount an image or use the original disc...

@DarkG: i already played Mafia and i also liked it a lot. it was even a bit better than the godfather...

@forgotten_one: this problem only occurs if u use a crack to play the game. don't do this! simply reinstall it (or use the original exe) and mount an image or use the original disc...

@DarkG: i already played Mafia and i also liked it a lot. it was even a bit better than the godfather...
    This is one of the arguments why i don't use cracks. It's easier to use the image so you also won't have problems with updates.
    BTW cracks are illegal.
    Mafia is a really nice game, i played it much time ago. The graphics and the story is very good (for the release time of Mafia). This game was one of my favourites at that time.

I have that same problem, getting of of the car. But if I use the orginal exe, the game crashes before it even starts...

This game is really good. I like it a lot, but the only thing that´s not so good is that it gets a bit boring after a couple of hours when you get the feeling that you´re doing the same things over and over again. Running around taking over businesses for example.

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

@number99: feeling exactly the same. the most of all this occurs if u are "Don" and u have to become "Don of NY". in order to achieve this rank u have to take over ALL businesses of the whole city. how annoying!
    i'm gonna change my rating from 8 out of 10 to 7.5 out of 10.

Yeah LooDos, I agree with that 7.5! Back to Oblivion.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast