• Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Game-Junkie
    function to get out of the car?
    i can get in but i cant get out!
    can anyone help me?
    this problem keep stressing me.

mfg junkie
    Same key you entered the car with, standard is SPACE afaik.

Comment

today i bought the game...
      let's see if it was worth it. as soon as i played some hours i will write my opinion about it.
      My sysProfile!

Comment

As i heard the game is a shitty Console conversion.
        You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
        sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

i like the game! the story is interesting and the atmosphere is very authentic! however the gfx are not the best (console conversion) and i kinda hate the saving system
          nevertheless i give it 8 points out of 10.
          My sysProfile!

Comment

"The Godfather"... I highly assume that this is just another "Mafia"-like game, probalby nothing new. Why even still bother about games these times? Well, Oblivion is an exeption, but I will not invest several hundred dollars for both a decent graphics adapter and the game itself - it is just a game, it's entertainment! Besides, the times of innovative - and therefore financially risky - games are long over (Thief, Deus Ex, Alice, Fakk 2, Freespace & Descent, Monkey Island, System Shock 2 etc.).
            Last edited by Nemerov; 23.03.2006, 15:36.
            The Boardzombie's website.

Comment

Originally Posted by LooDos
              i like the game! the story is interesting and the atmosphere is very authentic! however the gfx are not the best (console conversion) and i kinda hate the saving system
              nevertheless i give it 8 points out of 10.
              If you seriously like it then i would suggest you try out Mafia. sure it is a couple of years old, but it still beats this game in my opinion in every single aspect... except the IP of course!

Comment

Getting out of the car

I also can not get out of the car and it is not question of pressing the SPACE button!!!
                Any patch?

Comment

@banebg
                  Use a Image or original disk and it works with space.
                  Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

Help Me Please

hey, i have an image MOUNTED and i cant get out of car too, thats bad beacouse the game is pretty good , but the CANT GET OUT OF CAR STUFF

Comment

@forgotten_one: this problem only occurs if u use a crack to play the game. don't do this! simply reinstall it (or use the original exe) and mount an image or use the original disc...

@DarkG: i already played Mafia and i also liked it a lot. it was even a bit better than the godfather...
                      My sysProfile!

Comment

@forgotten_one: this problem only occurs if u use a crack to play the game. don't do this! simply reinstall it (or use the original exe) and mount an image or use the original disc...

@DarkG: i already played Mafia and i also liked it a lot. it was even a bit better than the godfather...
                        This is one of the arguments why i don't use cracks. It's easier to use the image so you also won't have problems with updates.
                        BTW cracks are illegal.
                        Mafia is a really nice game, i played it much time ago. The graphics and the story is very good (for the release time of Mafia). This game was one of my favourites at that time.
                        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I have that same problem, getting of of the car. But if I use the orginal exe, the game crashes before it even starts...

Comment

This game is really good. I like it a lot, but the only thing that´s not so good is that it gets a bit boring after a couple of hours when you get the feeling that you´re doing the same things over and over again. Running around taking over businesses for example.

Comment

@number99: feeling exactly the same. the most of all this occurs if u are "Don" and u have to become "Don of NY". in order to achieve this rank u have to take over ALL businesses of the whole city. how annoying!
                              i'm gonna change my rating from 8 out of 10 to 7.5 out of 10.
                              My sysProfile!

Comment

Yeah LooDos, I agree with that 7.5! Back to Oblivion.

Comment

Working...
                                X