Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Graphical ISO manager

@NicolaiL

pre pre pre... version (no functions included yet)

is this something your daughter could manage? ... except the settings.

notice: you will get a message that your settings are corrupted, because you can not save any settings yet. there many buttons without any functions, because it's a first "just to look"-pre-version. :wink:
    no way to hav phun wth sciendz

New User

Reden

Quote Originally Posted by g31
    @NicolaiL

pre pre pre... version (no functions included yet)

is this something your daughter could manage? ... except the settings.

notice: you will get a message that your settings are corrupted, because you can not save any settings yet. there many buttons without any functions, because it's a first "just to look"-pre-version. :wink:
    Well done! That's exactly the sort of thing I was thinking of. I like the layout and the one click ability.

Already looking forward to next version ...

Beitrag just reporting status..

I'm still working on it.

I hope the other suggestions by some people from the board are a good solution for you at first, because it will take a while to finish my project to my complete satisfaction.

greets
    no way to hav phun wth sciendz

New User

Quote Originally Posted by g31
    I'm still working on it.

I hope the other suggestions by some people from the board are a good solution for you at first, because it will take a while to finish my project to my complete satisfaction.

greets
    Sure. If you're anything like me sparetime for hobbies is way down the list ....

Is this interface still available? The link no longer works, but I need something like this as well for my kids. My 2 year old has a hard time mounting images and this looks like just the utility she needs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12