Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 159

Thread: EVERYTHING related to "Star Wars: Empire at War" goes in HERE

New User

Default me too

easy nark i have the same problem aswel just the logo

Default Help!!

plz help me i tryd all of this but i keeps saying:
    A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed.

can annyone help me

Experienced User

Are you running AnyDVD in the system tray? AnyDVD is blacklisted by SecuROM.

You might also be running another process/application that is blacklisted by SecuROM.
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Default Empire at War - patch 1.03

The new patch (1.03) of Empire at War is just out, downloaded and now i cannot play with image file loaded on alcohol 120.

Right as i got the game i made a good image with alcohol 120 (4x DPM, securom protection settings), load it on a drive and used SR7.Stop to hide the drives. Everything worked fine until now that the new patch is installed.

The problem was obvious right from the installation, since the securom cursor (a cd spinning) took way more time "Scanning", finally to pop out a window "Image software detected...".

Any help?

Default Star Wars: Empire at War v1.3

The new patch is being a pain. Anyone have a working solution for mounting the image for Star Wars Empire at War v1.3?

Default Star Wars Empire at War v1.3

Anyone got this working yet? It keeps detecting the emulator.

New User

Default Star Wars Empire at War Problem

Hey guys... Just wondering if any one can help me, when i load the game it starts up and shows the first screen then it will blink and shut down? Help much appretiated.

Default EVERYTHING related to "Star Wars: Empire at War" goes in HERE

As there are now five threads about EaW in this forum alone, I will merge them here. Please post about EaW in this thread only.

We already know that there are problems with the patch to v1.03, it appears not to run with Daemon Tools anymore. Rest assured that we're working on this.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Quote Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
    As there are now five threads about EaW in this forum alone, I will merge them here. Please post about EaW in this thread only.

We already know that there are problems with the patch to v1.03, it appears not to run with Daemon Tools anymore. Rest assured that we're working on this.
    Im guessing sd4hide will bypass this myself, but isnt the main arguemtn against detecting emulators that it loses sales in the first few weeks/months? why update a protection soley to stop people playing backups this late? pointless! All it means is a small update to Dtools, no more sales have been made because of this and many customers have been parped off.

Experienced User

People at SecuROM need to realize one thing: They can't beat a whole community. Some people will always find a way around their lame blacklistings, no matter how hard they try to avoid it.
    How many anti-blacklisting tools already exist? All it takes is an update for one of them and SecuROM is beaten again.
    I bet it won't take a week before we can play this game again from an image

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast